[Voltz 1.1.3]HardcoreVoltz[PvP/Raid/Grief][20 Slots][No Whitelist][Restricted Items]

Vakisari

1-1787677-560x95-1-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Server Info: IP - 63.143.52.28

Forums Address: http://hardcorevoltz.boards.net

Come join us at HardcoreVoltz! This is a server specializing in a relatively pure Voltz experience, dedicated to a fair PvP/Grief/Raid experience. If you have the heart, know enough to get around, are dedicated to figuring things out instead of relying on others, and want to compete, you will have a lot of fun here! Before joining, please visit our forums linked above, and carefully read our rules, item restrictions and more verbose server description. If you log in to the server and have not made use of the Forums first, you are likely to receive a cooler response than if you come prepared and armed with the knowledge of what to expect! With that said, please do not hesitate to join and look around, the worst that could happen is someone will kill you. :)

Community: Currently we have a few regular players, and a couple of teams who work together. There is plenty of room, however, for a few more and any friends you'd like to work with (or against!) as long as you are willing to respect the rules and other players on the server.

Uptime: We are a 24/7 Open server, and do not make use of Whitelisting except during maintenance. I occaisionally take the server down for plugin maintenance, server maintenance and updates when new Voltz versions are released. I try my best to keep the worldfile clean and uncorrupted, and take regular backups. However, expect to see world resets occaisionally, as new Voltz updates sometimes necessitate this, or the world becomes irretrieveably corrupted due to a bug.

If you have any questions, please use our server forums listed above. I will check the Technic Forums listing regularly, but check our own forums far more often.

• 2 weeks later...

Something I want to make clear for new players, is that this server does NOT use any economy mods or Essentials. This means that we do not have teleporting commands, and you can not buy items in a shop. The reasons are that this server is intended to be a quite pure Voltz experience, and to that end, you MUST be out mining, looking for what you need, and EXPOSED, rather than trading in a shop all the time and teleporting from place to place. Of course, you may still build the teleporter items, but these do not significantly deter player exposure. We are more than happy to have players of all types, but if you play here, be prepared to work for what you have and to be in relatively constant danger.

Yeah, I appreciate the compliment, but the server is dead. I couldn't seem to retain a steady playerbase without resorting to bribing people for votes or having a bunch of plugins that, to me, ruin the fun of the game. Hopefully everyone moves on to a server they enjoy. :)