3.1.2 LegitTekkit! Griefprevention! 50slots!No pvp!24/7!Lag free!

Dagger56

This is LegitTekkit. It's Legit.

IP: 198.8.89.221

Bored of boring server with hella banned items?Come join us we have a few banned items though and EE is fully enabled!We also have great staff that are always on to help you and your friends when ever they need. our plugins include:

GriefPrevention

Essentials

Worldguard

WorldEdit

WorldBoarder

PremissionsEx

Votifier

Clearlag

Tekkit Customizer

We don't have very many plugins making the server less likely to crash due to plugin failure!

Why Join us? Firstly we are a small community server so there wont be 100s of people talking at the same time. 2nd Cool staff we wont just ban you for no reason and reasonable banned items not like some other server.(I've been on a server where they banned iron furnaces!)

Banned Items List:

Catalytic Lens,Destruction Catalyst,Evertide Amulet,Infernal Armor,Black Hole band,Ring Of Ignition,Void Ring,Mercurial Eye,Ring Of Arcana,Volcanite Amulet,Dm Hammer,Rm hammer,Rm Furnace,Cannon,Nova catalyst,Nova cataclysm,World Anchors,Tank cart,Turtle, and igniter

Friendly players we are a community of friendly players that will usually help each other out!

Rules:

1.No duping

2. No stealing

3. No spaming

4. No hacking

pvping in claimed land is allowed and griefing unclaimed land is not allowed

Our ranks are based on playtime and moderation skills.

Member: default

Trusted: Gets to control weather and shows the player is a veteran to the server!(gateway to Moderator)

Mod: gets tempban,mute,kick is treated like staff!

Admin: Highest rank a member can get can ban moderates the mods

Owner: You cant touch this!

Activities:

Were working on them! so far we have parkore! its not that easy..... You get 1 Red Matter if you complete it to...

2w5128k.jpg

Sadly our spawn is very bland :( If you have any suggestions please DO NOT hesitate to tell a moderator. I'm not gonna lie.... were pretty desperate for a good look'in spawn.

Think you have what it takes to be a Mod?( You will NOT be mod first you will be trusted for a temporary amount of time.) Apply here:

1: How long have you been playing on our server?( helps to have played a week or more)

2: Why should we chose you?

3: What are your skills?( Permissions,Building,moderation?)

4: On a scale 1-10 how do player like you on the server?

Voting, you will receive 3 diamonds for every website you vote at, Voting Links:

...(In progress)....

IGN: Gangsternerd1st

Moderator Form

1: How long have you been playing on our server?( helps to have played a week or more)

I have only started about 2 days ago, but once I find a good server and a project to achieve, I get to it.

This isn't meant in a negative sort of way, but I sense that the server is just in the early stages of development and could use some fun buildings and decorations. Also, there can be certain mini-games through-out the day such as a trivia, hide and seek, team PvP, etc.... At the end of the games, a prize can be given out to the winner(s).

3: What are your skills?( Permissions, Building, moderation?)

I haven't looked much into permissions because I have never ran a server of my own, but if needed I can certainly look into it. I can build pretty much anything you want me to, I am pretty good with handling boring tedious tasks as well; I can spruce the spawn up a bit or make a completely new one if the need be. I can easily moderate and help players with any trouble they may be having. I will keep true to the word in the above question and enlist the mini-game frenzy.

4: On a scale 1-10 how do players like you on the server?

I can't be 100% sure about this question, but I am pretty confident that I'm NOT the most hated person on the server. I don't play to kill, I play to achieve. If I was to guess a number it would have to be 7.

IGN: isaiah1105

2 or 3 days forgot

Why should we chose you?

i was kinda of a admin for a voltz server what I mean by kinda is that when there was no admins I was the admin / mod so I have a little of knowledge

What are your skills?( Permissions, Building, moderation?)

well I really dont know I can bulid but im kinda slow but I get it done

On a scale 1-10 how do players like you on the server?

I have been on for like 10 mins and im not a killer ... im going to say 9 just because I dont know

1. How long have you been playing on our server?

i believe i have been playing for 2 days now.

2. Why should we choose you?

i have been a well respected staff member on some other servers, mostly a Admin, i have been to a server where i got the title "InternallAffairs" which equalled Co-owner, i'm a nice player and don't kill without reason, also i would have been owner of a server myself untill the deal went off. I've been playing minecraft for years and also on normal minecraft i modded several servers. (most servers i modded got closed due to too little donations from players)

3. What are your skills?

i can build nicely, i know a little about world edit and know how to check for grief and how to do rollback, i know /stoplag and /stoplag-c (don't know if the server has that plugin).

4. On a scale of 1-10 how do players like you on the server?

well it is kinda difficult to judge this for myself but i don't think that i'm hated that much, i help people and sometimes provide them with stuff if i have it myself.. so i'd say.. a 9? (the trolls and griefers just don't like me :P )

I join the server and I can not talk, break blocks, or basically do anything. I'm not sure why this is happening. I can't even warp home or spawn. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Very sorry this happened because you were mod and i was changing permissions a littlebit.

IGN: Halata

Trusted Rank Application

am I banned on other server? No. Havent been banned for a server

I am strict for duping

1. How long have you been playing on our server?

2 days

because many people are duping all already have Redmatter armour and other's are griefing

and I will be on for a while because it's summer

3. What are your skills?

Teleport to all player online to investigate

4. On a scale of 1-10 how do players like you on the server?

10 :) I give stuff

• 3 weeks later...

I Was Banned For Saying 1 2 3 Then next thing i knew was a sentence infront fo me saying Stop Spamming Fagget i was saying 1 2 3 so.. if you could un ban me thatd be great -Your suporter(and i play your server because its super DUPER fun)mikeandbob(<<<minecraft username)

I Was Banned For Saying 1 2 3 Then next thing i knew was a sentence infront fo me saying Stop Spamming Fagget i was saying 1 2 3 so.. if you could un ban me thatd be great -Your suporter(and i play your server because its super DUPER fun)mikeandbob(<<<minecraft username)

Unbanned