Sign in to follow this  
Rhylos

[Voltz 1.0.11]HDG Voltz[PVP/Raiding][30 Slot][whitelist][No Mods Removed]

In-game name: Sambug2000

Voltz Experience: I've played on a small, dedicated server before, but it went down due to massive grief. We all worked together in the server. I don't know how it works too well, since I was a worker on the server and didn't make machines, I simply got the materials.

Why you'd like to join us: I want a server where I can learn the mods a bit better, and also make some friends and have fun!

In-game name: fearlessciaran

Voltz Experience: Some but i'd love to learn!

Why you'd like to join us: Every server I go on is just a shit hole with craters everywhere so i'm thinking whitlist would be a good idea :)

In-game name: Guns912

Voltz Experience: moderate, i know a bit about voltz science , i would say im half way there :)

Why i would like to join you?: i would like to join a small community to have fun on, build the sickest base, have a war [only if we are permitted] and help out friend's

In-game name: fearlessciaran

Voltz Experience: Some but i'd love to learn!

Why you'd like to join us: Every server I go on is just a shit hole with craters everywhere so i'm thinking whitlist would be a good idea :)

me too man...

IIn-game name:thresh15

Voltz Experience:I dont have much but i am eagerto learn. :)

Why you'd like to join us:I have been looking for a small friendly server in which to play and learn about voltz on.