Server World Leaking

Jebussz

Whenever I'm using Mystcraft or Dimensional doors and I use them to transfer to a different dimension, as soon as I leave that other dimension the server unloads that dimension and I receive a world leak error. It's not a problem right away, but I've noticed that my server slowly starts to use more and more memory until it uses all of it. ( This normally takes about 12 hours to accumulate to a substantial amount that impacts the server ). If I reset the server everything goes back to normal until I or my friends start using those mods.

Here is what I end up getting as an error (Note this was after exploring dimensional doors ):

2013-03-19 00:14:50 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 46

2013-03-19 00:14:50 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 15 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-03-19 00:14:50 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 75ed5a3d (TekkitLand) has leaked.

2013-03-19 00:14:50 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 6ab48200 (TekkitLand) has leaked.

Im assuming the dimensions arn't being unloaded properly, but I honestly dont know. Can anyone tell me what i Need to do to stop this from happening?

64 bit system.

Java 64

3gigs ram

• 1 month later...

I also get these issues on my Tekkit Lite server too.

It's so bad I had to remove the mod.

We were building a travel centre using the dim doors but for every door we got a new "world leaking" message, meaning the RAM had been eaten up every few hours.