Suddenly using alot of memory

DominicW

After a few hours or even 30 minutes of playing Voltz (ver 1.0.11) It will use up all my ram (8gb).

Is this whats called a memory leak and can it be prevented?

Just realized I posted in the wrong place I think, Mod/Admin Remove this if you want.

Yes that is what is called a memory leak. You would have to narrow down the source of the leak. I know for a solid fact that in 1.1.3 that the Transformers from Electric Expansion leak so hard. I'm not sure what in 1.0.11 causes it. Within the UE modgroup there is no uniformity for stable releases. Not all of the individual recommended releases work coherently. Some are recommended and some aren't. Its frustrating, but I still love it lol

Yes that is what is called a memory leak. You would have to narrow down the source of the leak. I know for a solid fact that in 1.1.3 that the Transformers from Electric Expansion leak so hard. I'm not sure what in 1.0.11 causes it. Within the UE modgroup there is no uniformity for stable releases. Not all of the individual recommended releases work coherently. Some are recommended and some aren't. Its frustrating, but I still love it lol

What is strange is that it just suddenly became a problem. Would Reinstalling help?