[0.6.1] QuackCraft [Whitelist] [mcpc-plus][GriefPrevention] Small Friendly Server

superduck

Build style: Organized and compact.

Why you want to join: The last server i was on the mods disbanded my faction and raided my base. i want a peaceful server to play on, maybe with friends

What can you Offer: I cam fairly skilled with all the tekkit mods, and can i want to make a facility wich incorperates all of them.

Email:
(call me original...)

IGN: Diamondeye83

Age 33

Location Queensland Australia

Build Style Varied. Love Machines and the Me Network. Try to build a nice home on the surface and everything else underground
:)

Why you want to join looking for a nice small whitelisted server with friendly players

What you can offer Any advice I can. I love to help other players build and explore etc.

Email

IGN 4belux

That's too bad i Kinda wanted to join

Why you want to join: I'm a very helpful person on servers, there's a couple things I don't know but i know a lot

What can you offer: Helpful, Assisstant-like, Not annoying, almost a Tekkit Lite encyclopedia.

Email: [email protected]

IGN: EXMinerman2020

Hope you can add me, I know u can't ,but if u can again, add me!

Plz to me if u can or can't!

I'd love to play ur server!

Build Style: Underground, Redstone, Secrecy.

Why you want to play: Tekkit Lite is much more fun on Multiplayer for me than Singleplayer, and i don't grief,steal, or be annoying!

What you can offer: I can build lots of things, I'm a good Redstone Technition, I know how to brew, and I could give tutorials!

Downside: I don't know ALL the Tekkit Lite, but a lot!

Email: [email protected]

IGN: EXMinerman2020

Plz add me!Respond with an answer if u can, or cannot!