Blast Compressor, no proper info...

Hello everybodey,

I want to ask something quite peculiar if you know what I mean by that. The Blast Compressor is a really useful machine in Voltz and I've been trying to figure it out for a while. So I finally got it to work, it creates the blast proof walling for me etc, but I seem to have either run into a bug or a kind of odd piece of programming.

When I put the raw blast proof walling in the Blast Compressor it starts working, but when the first blast proof walling is done it goes into "idle" status instead of continuing making blast proof walling... I have no idea why and I practically have to stand by and watch it make it and pick the done walling out 1 by 1 instead of just letting it do it's part and the whole stack is ready to be taken from it.

I've become really annoyed from it and have watched many tutorial but can't find a proper tutorial that actually explains why.

Can anyone help me?

/Thanks in advance

Yes, this is a bug in the 1.0.11 version, I'm afraid, so you're not the only one experiencing this annoying problem. According to the Technicpack platform, the 1.1.3 version is the latest, but so far in the change log, it's only written about the version 1.0.12 changes. Let's hope that this bug has been fixed in one of them.