Filler

Would you please give us some more details? Did you use a type of engine or an Energy Link and Solar Array to power it? Did you mark the area (you wanted to fill) with landmarks? By the way, Redstone Engines won't work, they don't produce enough power to run it.

Please answer the questions, so maybe we can help you out.

Did you place everything at the right way? Like, the solar array on top of the energy link, and the energy link on top of the filler? Did you place the filler in front of the landmark? Did you mark the height of the area with the landmarks (if you were going to have only one layer, you can ignore this question)? Did you put in the right pattern (the same here as within the last parentheses)? Can you please tell us what's happening, does the filler turn red and it stops, or doesn't the filler do anything, please specify?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but the answers you give us is going to be necessary if we're going to be able to help you.

I did mark the heights, I tried the energy link on all sides with the HV solar array, it was green but was working and I did put resources in it. I did put in the right pattern in it. I placed the filler up, down, and all around the landmark and nothing worked. And I was filling in an old solar factory out from underground to another facility. I had the factory in a quary hole that I had expanded with a Morning Star.