ExonCraft Tekkit Classic 3.1.2 Server

wesley01999

Hi! I would like to invite you to a server i just made Called ExonCraft Tekkit or ExonTekkit The Server has 72 slots (for now we will get more) and is just staring out. We have all the staff we need we just want users. We will have a forums of our own soon (we have them it is just down for the week.) And a donation system with great deals. The more donations we get the faster the server is :P

The Server would like some great builders as well to build cool structures and server buildings to make the server more appealing.

IP: play.exoncraft.net

Hope to See Yah there

• 1 month later...

God Wesley.. please tell me how and when I hacked on your server, I didnt do a shit to deserve this.. maybe if you said Banned: Disrespect staff I would've understood atleast but now you're just making a fool of youtself. also get new mods, TekkitClassic and Icehart are just fuckheads. and get the fucking RM furnace bug away if you dont want the server to be fucked up..

After you were banned you entered the server thats why hacks and you were sassing all the staff and telling me what to do

Tell me how the fuck I could ever do that, did you ban the wrong person? did u spell everything right? ffs see all of those befor you make that decision

• 1 month later...

Wesley, either you need to be on more, or more people need to be mods, and have mod-power. IT upsets me greatly about all the 'Fucking' shit thats going on. First. TekkitClassic, a mod, Gives a regular person (setdown12) godmode SO THEY CAN RAID MY BASE. He was UNTOUCHABLE. IT really, upsets me and I URGE you read my staff application. And if you 'know' setdown good enough to give him godmode, than you have lost one very dedicated player to your server.

• 1 month later...