Tekkit Inventory Help

moclab

I was playing Tekkit the other day and I happened upon some glitch that caused me to get stuck in some blocks. I switched to cheat/utility/something mode to try to get out and ended up pressing buttons willy nilly. Well, I finally got free but my inventory GUI had changed to something that it wasn't before. I've looked and I can't find out how to change it back. I've pressed every button and removed the core NEI mod thinking it was the problem, but no such luck. Anyone able to help? I just want the plain boring inventory with no sorting/searching/etc Here are Before and After pics.

Before_zpsc56a8055.jpg What I want

After_zps4516b599.jpg What I don't want

Thank you

Moclab

Looks like you switched to Creative mode. I suggest putting NEI back in, reactivating cheat mode, and pressing the "C" button at the top left until you are back to survival (pressing the C button alternates between Survival, Creative, and an alternate Creative).

Also, in the future, don't sign your posts.

Looks like you switched to Creative mode. I suggest putting NEI back in, reactivating cheat mode, and pressing the "C" button at the top left until you are back to survival (pressing the C button alternates between Survival, Creative, and an alternate Creative).

Also, in the future, don't sign your posts.

You are in creative mode, do what he says