Antivirus Program: technic launcher

Description of Problem:

when i log on my launcher technic dose not display

Error Messages:

when i log on my launcher technic dose not display

Error Log:

ahhhhhhhhhh!

2 answers to this question

There is no OS called "log on normaly", are you on Windows, Mac or Linux, and be specific, 32 bit or 64 bit, is it professional, home etc

I'm going to assume you meant you are on 64-bit java but this isn't a version "Java 7 Version 14" is my version, so what is yours

"technic launcher" is NOT an anti-virus, it's a launcher

The fact that you are logging on to something means that the launcher is displaying, where else would you log on to exactly?

Please fix the details about your set-up and give us more details about what you are trying to do exactly

I don't know if this helps, but I think I have been experiencing this kind of problem. I use a Mac, and have the latest version of java so far. I am not the one to know the antivirus program that I am currently using, but I am 97% sure that has nothing to do with this problem. when I run the java, a "start" program runs. Then a big "technic" displays with a bar under it. the bar fills, and then nothing happens. The start program closes.

However, this doesn't always happen. every once in a while this doesn't happen and it works just fine.

I have checked and double-checked for a fix to this. I really would like to play my modpacks. suggestions?