[3.1.2]EasyLife[Open][100 slots][3 Banned Items][PvP~Griefing][Factions][Parkour][Staff recruiting!]

SimasDRAK

IP: 78.129.165.27

Soon we will change ip to: tekkit.easylife.net

O7fZNqb.jpg

*Pics here are old. Soon I'll add more pics from new map*

0SZHeAu.jpg

-Mob arena

-PvP arena

-Mini Games

-Parkour map

-Regular world

-Ranks

-Towns

-Vip Town

-Shop

Regular minecraft server comming soon!

1wdzkco.jpg

-Factions

-LWC

-Essentials

-WorldEdit

-CommandButton

-WorldGuard

-MultyWorlds

-LagClear

-And some not important plugins.

5BT5dMj.jpg

Block breaker

Anchors

Mining laser

Ranks:

At The moment we have only one regular rank (Member), 4 donation-staff ranks (Helper, Admin, Moderator and Designer), 1 donator only rank (creative) and 1 special rank(YouTuber). In the future, if number of players rise, we will create costum ranks for donators, special ranks for older members, free ranks such as (Builder and Builder+ ~They will have /gm command). At the moment donator ranks are cheap. Prices are from 3$ to 14$

4bpjBnk.jpg

Helpers:

Recruiting

Designers:

Recruiting

Moderators:

Whiner_Miner

Admins:

SimasDRAK

H_Omega_H

Owners:

sirbrainfart

BdWarrior

If you would like to join our staff please fill application and post in in comment

KnteYYz.jpg

At the moment we arent recruitning staff, but you can apply aswell. We will talk about ranks in future!

Ingame nick:

First name: (full name not required)

Where from:

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? redstone? etc?

In no less than 100 words, tell me why you want to be an admin, and what you being an Admin will bring to the server.

In no less than 100 words, tell me how you will succeed in bringing new players into the server in order to make it even more vibrant and colorful than it is.

Describe how someone would get membership on the server (currently as well as in the past).

Describe the benefits of membership on the server.

Nearly there, last bit now!

As an moderator, if you see griefing, what are the steps to take?

P3ZYHgX.jpg

Your in game name:

How long you have played on the server:

Why we should make you a Member+:

Have you ever made anything special (If yes, what?):

We'd like to thank everyone that has played on the server, it makes us really happy seeing you all enjoying yourselves. Of course a special thanks goes to our donators who keep the server running.

Ingame nick: Deltawolf42098

First name: (full name not required) Daniel 'Anthony'

Where from: Virginia

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? redstone? etc?

Actually i build for tons of server, in exchange for money. I consider myself an excellent builder, But don't we all. I also want to record on a great tekkit server, trying to find the one right now

In no less than 100 words, tell me why you want to be an admin, and what you being an Admin will bring to the server.

All and all, I will try my best to always help everyone :D and bring a little joy, also i would love to talk to other admins, as a group of friends is better for the teamwork. I will always do what is told and expected, most of time will be on too, to watch after the server

In no less than 100 words, tell me how you will succeed in bringing new players into the server in order to make it even more vibrant and colorful than it is.

Well Building, i can build whatever you say and give it that touch of vibrant. Also recording, i will credit your server in everyway :D We have a nice amount of subs

Describe how someone would get membership on the server (currently as well as in the past).

Well i see the form up there so, fill that out, But i think the should have no complanit issues and have played for a least three weeks or so, give or take. And have to be a all around nice guy. Maybe even just setup donations

Well i havent joined yet, so im not sure the benefits you set, but i think more sethomes, a little more access to items, and maybe /back on death

Yay :D Ive filled out longer

Well ask why first, get both sides. When i think i know what happen, comsider consequences, If its a big grief or its inappropriate then ban, but if its a small retalition then maybe a warning or temp ban

Hope i get a slot, looking forward to the reply

Bad news guys! :(

We have technical problems. That means, server will be down for a few days. While server is down you can still help us by sharing, voting and filling staff applications. We will be recruiting operator soon. In next update we will have VIP ranks and website. In the future we will also change ip add plugins and make server 24/7.

Cya in max. 5 days!

in game nick: cooldudesimon

name: Mathew

awesome stuff: I usually build a ton of stuff im very good at building statues and always help =).

why i want to become admin: I am admin on three other servers and have cought an intrest in this server and want to become staff on this one. I will help those in need and try to bring laughter and joy to the server.

how i will help the server: I will get as many people on as possible and will record as soon as my youtube is sorted out i will help around with spawn and other things and hopefully work on a staffroom =)

How someone would get membership: I think they should fill out the forums (like this) have helped the server in past, maybe donate and have to be a helping guy and not be abusive with gamemode or op.

benefits: I am not quite sure of the benefits as i have not been on the server for long, but as ive seen as i joined there is a /back after when u die to return to your death point and able (i think) to do more sethomes and stuff.

As moderater what i would do when i see griefing: First i would confrent them both and see what has actually happened then ask why they and griefed and finally if it is a big grief i would give a time ban and if small a small temp ban (30-10 or so mins).

I hope i will become staff it would mean alot to me =) THNX

Ingame nick:

thedarkstevil

Caleb

Where from:

United States

I know Javascript.

I want to be a moderator because I know how to manage a server(I own one myself), I know the ins and outs of Bukkit, and I just love helping good Tekkit servers develop.

I can advertise on my own server, and tell my friends, I can also make mineforums threads and advertise on other servers.

Make a le·git·i·mate application and send it in for approval.

I don't really know seeing it isn't on this website, but I assume it would do things like being able to teleport to more places, more staff attention and support. Maybe even cool ranks!

:) awesome!

1. Identify the grief

2. Find the culprit

3. Find the appropriate consequence

4. Report the incident

Ingame nick:

thedarkstevil

Caleb

Where from:

United States

I know Javascript.

I want to be a moderator because I know how to manage a server(I own one myself), I know the ins and outs of Bukkit, and I just love helping good Tekkit servers develop.

I can advertise on my own server, and tell my friends, I can also make mineforums threads and advertise on other servers.

Make a le·git·i·mate application and send it in for approval.

I don't really know seeing it isn't on this website, but I assume it would do things like being able to teleport to more places, more staff attention and support. Maybe even cool ranks!

:) awesome!

1. Identify the grief

2. Find the culprit

3. Find the appropriate consequence

4. Report the incident

I see you couldn't spell legitimate... I kid yea man, best luck

blueguy9112

Izaac

im 14 turning 15 on september the 12

around 3 days

I'd be a friendly admin i would help people out by trying my best to make the server as fun as possible and ill be a nice admin to all the players but cheaters/hackers I will not tolerate ill make sure no1 is cheating by watching them if i see anything suspicious i will watch them with the /vanish command if i get access and if they are hacking ill jail them for about 5 mins then kick then temp ban and tell one of the many owners

i wouldn't say special but it was pretty good i made a small castle with rooms and other stuff i managed to get a bunch of mk 3 energy collector flowers and make them pump into a crystal chest using redpower but it was nothing that special.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame nick:

Huntercook

James

Where from:

Brisbane

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? Redstone? etc?

Building

i like to play with my friends and build with other people.

I will introduce my friends that play Tekkit Classic and then They will get their friends to get on to the server.

they would tell someone about a griefer if i wasn't a op

i can do what ever i want,

Ban the Griefer for an amout of time say, 2 weeks then remove all of their property and make them start all over.

Ingame nick: colin350

First name: (full name not required) Colin

Where from: Massachussetts

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? redstone? etc?) Mainly Building, but I am also very good at programming (in Objective C, C++, Java, Javascript, Python, Ruby, Perl, C#, and HTML/CSS/jQuery). I also do very complex redston contraptions (like computers) and I am currently building a survival games map and I have built 3 public servers in my past.

I would like to be admin because I see that the server has a lot of potential, and with me, I could make it outstanding. With my building skill, I can make a fully functional pvp/mob arena and more! I can also code custom plugins or configure them!

To bring new players, I can definitely make an advertisement video with youtube! I can also post this on plenty of minecraft server lists (because I have accounts on all of them) and I can invite my friends and so forth!

Make an application, and send it to an admin for an approval. They would also play daily and be a contribution to the server (not a griefer)

You can build, help other people, and make the best Tekkit Classic Experience as possible to those around you and to yourself.

Depending on what commands are giving, I would first kick as a warning (if it is only minor grief). However, if it is major grief, I will ban him, but also give him/her the option for a ban appeal (if they realize what they did was wrong). If we approved the appeal, we would make him/her start all over, but still enjoy the server.

wtf i was just band from this sever for no reshion i was just trading with some one and then bam it said that the ban hammer has spoken so owner plz un ban me i have spent a long time on this sever and am tring to save up enugh mouny to buy creative rank

Your in game name: CptLobden

How long you have played on the server: 2 months

Live: South Africa

Why we should make you an admin: I want to finish with my house as I can only play weekends and holidays but then I can help run and code some stuff and help with web and that type of stuff, I'm also happy to help others if they need(I am new to coding but ive learnt a lot really fast and im being taught).

Have you ever made anything special (If yes, what?): not in this server but I run my own vanilla server that im going to add tekkit to. I don't mind building things but to be honest if im not asked to help or do something I will just continue improving.

wtf i was just band from this sever for no reshion i was just trading with some one and then bam it said that the ban hammer has spoken so owner plz un ban me i have spent a long time on this sever and am tring to save up enugh mouny to buy creative rank

Whats ur IGN?