[3.1.2]EasyLife[Open][100 slots][3 Banned Items][PvP~Griefing][Factions][Parkour][Staff recruiting!]

SimasDRAK

• 1 month later...

Ingame nick: cgeorge74

First name: (full name not required) Andrew

Where from: Marysville, WA I am in the pacific time zone.

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? redstone? etc? I am very good with redstone, and I can design cool buildings every once in a while.

In no less than 100 words, tell me why you want to be an admin, and what you being an Admin will bring to the server.

I want to be an admin on your server because I love helping people. I think I can share my knowladge of tekkit with others. I can help with designing buildings, help with questions, help a little with programming(not a lot though), and with keeping peace between the people. I know this is a little less than 100 words, but I think this is good enough.

In no less than 100 words, tell me how you will succeed in bringing new players into the server in order to make it even more vibrant and colorful than it is.

I have friends that will help me spread the word, I can have them make a blog on how amazing the server is and I can get one of them to advertise the server on his website(he has a tech website). I can spread it on facebook, and spread it to my friends that play Minecraft and Tekkit. wont go to random servers and adveritise it like an idiot, but I can also adveritise it on twitter. I can also make a blog(with your permission) to advertise how awesome the server and all of its players are, and how well the server is kept up.

Describe how someone would get membership on the server (currently as well as in the past).

Make an application, and send it to an admin for an approval. They would also play daily and be a contribution to the server.

Describe the benefits of membership on the server.

you get extera commands and privelages. You are looked up to a little more as a player on the server.

Nearly there, last bit now!

As an moderator, if you see griefing, what are the steps to take? Give the player a warning, If he doesnt stop, temp mute him, or kick him, if he continues, temp ban or temp jail, if he still keeps it up, ban. If he does something horrible, ban or jail.

Thank you for reading this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame nick: rhycerocks

First name: Rhyce Alder

Where from: Qld Australia

Other: (anything more about that is awesome? programming? Building? redstone? etc?

I have been playing minecraft since alpha, and tekkit for 2 years i have a huge amount of experience with almost all tekkit classic items and concepts red stone and building, and if i come across something i don't know i will take time to learn the concept.

In no less than 100 words, tell me why you want to be an admin, and what you being an Admin will bring to the server.

i have played on many servers and i really enjoy helping people and am currently the highest non mod rank on a server tekkit unlimited but the server has taken a turn for the worst so i am looking for another server to call home =]. i am an extremely dedicated player and just want to make the mincraft experience joyful for everyone. i have had experience running minecraft servers before and really enjoy working with other admins to better the server.

I sincerely hope you haven't filled all your staff roles because i would love to be apart of it i beleave i can bring allot to this server and will do anything to further the servers greatness.

In no less than 100 words, tell me how you will succeed in bringing new players into the server in order to make it even more vibrant and colorful than it is.

i will (if aloud) make a verity of public builds if needed. and be the best staff i can be, hopefully this will show people how great the server is because honestly the server is only as good as its staff =)

i do notfeel comfortable with advertising on other servers because i feel its a wrong thing to do =/ so if i am asked to do that i will decline...

Describe how someone would get membership on the server (currently as well as in the past).

from what i have read above you need to fill out a membership form and post it on this sight and wait for it to be confirmed by staff.

Describe the benefits of membership on the server.

i feel unprofessional applying for a staff slot without even logging on to the server but the server is down at the moment. because i haven't played the server yet i am unable to fill out this criteria, i am sorry. i assume members will get access to multiple set homes possibly better items and possibly the /back command.

As an moderator, if you see griefing, what are the steps to take?

the first step i would take is to screen capture all convocations between the griefer and the victim. i would ask them to both tell there sides of the story, i would ask to see what was greifed then check the logs to make sure that it was greifed by the person being accused. i would then consider whether the greifer should be banned if its a small greif and it seems to be by accident the greifer may get a warning and i will record his name. if the greif seems to be hateful i will ban the greifer. i would check all bans with higher staff members as soon as possible.

I really hope i am what you are looking for i would love to be a member of the easylife team.

thanks for your time Rhyce Alder