=Looking For Tekkit Lets Play Partner=

Runedj4

Must have a decent mic. i prefer you to be age 14 - 17 as to being 16 also to keep away chipmunks. You should be knowledgeable about Tekkit. a little funny if possible. Bad clean puns welcome. also you must be able to stop swearing i am trying to make my tekkit a clean no swearing series. also i am gonna try to check this once a day for 2 weeks.

Form:

IGN:

Do You Have A Skype: *You don't have to tell me through your post, you may also tell me trough pm*

Timezone:

Best Attribute In Tekkit: *Example-nuclear power,Mining, Building, Crafting, Fighting, Redstone, etc.*

Why You Want To Join:

Other Details About Yourself:

• 2 weeks later...

ign:i dont know what that is

do u have skype:yes i have skype my name is darkstar1366

timezone:i live in manchester

best attribute:equifilent exchange and redpower i know lots about all the mods a`part from railcraft

why i want to join: i love tekkit i dont have many friends that play mine craft let alone tekkit it would be great to play if someone and build a community in tekkit just like the yogscast

other deatils about my life: i love skittles i know how to have a laugh games arent all my life i also go free running but im quite flexible when it comes to gamning time

thx for reading hopely you choose me if not i understand

ign: dont know what that means soz

yes i do have skype darkstar1366

im 15

im male

i live in manchester

im good with equilent exchange

i want to join cause i love tekkit and creating stuff with people sharing ideas and building qualites

i love to eat skittles and my nickname is captain skittles btw yogscast rules

IGN: kidgamer100

Do You Have A Skype: Micheal (avatar should be me with devil horns)

Timezone: eastern time zone

Best Attribute In Tekkit: ComputerCraft , redstone ,BC, and building

Why You Want To Join: im am trying to find people to play with, i cant record them but i can edit them and upload them in 720p or maybe 1080p

Other Details About Yourself: at my school im taking a video production class and im looking for ways to edit film

IGN:bustakapp25

Do You Have A Skype: I gots me a skype and a nice little microphone ta go with! :P

Age: 18 (Oops...guess i can't read the age limit.. haha)

Timezone: Eastern

Best Attribute In Tekkit: Well, ive been playing some tekkit for a while and i just hate playing on my own! kinda wanna get a yogscast sorta thing going where it's 3-5 of us playing at a time haha :P I'm pretty knowledgeable about the basic stuff, good at designing things, like to get work done! :D

Why You Want To Join: I wanna play me some tekkit and put that stuffs on the intranet

Other Details About Yourself:I'm a funny guy and i like me some games.

Yo ill do it I have no skype though D: I am 14 my IGN is lrb2002 my timezone is Pacific US Male (Of course :P) I am good in redstone mining and crafting (I have steam though Shadow9933) I also want to join because I really just want to have a private little server so people dont steal shiz I am also a funny but stern boy (im 14 Lol). Hope you pick me Bye!

Yo ill do it I have no skype though D: I am 14 my IGN is lrb2002 my timezone is Pacific US Male (Of course :P) I am good in redstone mining and crafting (I have steam though Shadow9933) I also want to join because I really just want to have a private little server so people dont steal shiz I am also a funny but stern boy (im 14 Lol). Hope you pick me Bye!

One more thing is that my nickname is Shadow9933.

• 2 months later...

Ign: Tigery0320

TimeZone: Pacific

Best attribute in tekkit: im pretty good at building

Why you want to join: i want to play with some people because i am bored of playing alone

Other details about yourself: i play alot of games and i am a bit awkward

IGN:ihavelegs

TimeZone: Pacific Standard

Best attribute in tekkit: BuildCraft RedPower and a little IndustrialCraft

Why you want to join: I think it would be fun playing with somebody I've never played with before and how i interact with other LP'ers

Other details about yourself: I am very energetic and am able to talk a mile a minute to keep LP's interesting

ign: antpro1996

timezone: eastern US

Best attribute in tekkit: BC, Red Power, creating large, complicated lines of pipes to make autoatic factories

Other details: I play xbox also and am interested in doing other videos

• 1 month later...

IGN: Thorinhok821

Timezone: Mountain Time

Why I want to Join: Mainly because I want to meet new people that are into the minecraft/tekkit universe. I also want to make Let's Play vids myself, and doing them with other people is more fun and interesting.

Best Attribute in Tekkit: Redstone, Pipes (sort of), Dimensional Doors

Other Details: I'm a YouTuber (name's SuperTurtleGamer411) I'm interested in making Let's Play videos. I'm Mature and very polite (I won't be a total jerk to fellow players, also I won't cuss and, if given permission to record during our playing, I will only post vids that are Clean!)