[0.6.1] DivinityMC | 24/7 | PvP | PvE |70 Slots |No Whitelist | No Lagg | Bukkit | All Mods Enabled

Bendude_510

DJre3Jb.png?1

H2RDWhS.png?1

Welcome to DivinityMC !!! We have worked hard to introduce you to our new TekkitLite server full of Adventure,Survival and of course Mining! In this server Griefing, PvP, Stealing almost everything is allowed, so dont wait to kill your friend because at the end he will do it ;)As everyone knows it is hard to find a good tekkit lite server so we provide you with the finest server you can ever find on the internet with great staff and mature players! So what are u waiting for player?!? Get the ip and join our server right away! Hope to see you on DivinityMC!

HJuRSch.png?1

IP: PvP.DivinityMC.com

This Server is Very new, so we are still working on it and we have a lot to do, though its playable

JDJMAb2.png?1

Towny

FloAuction

McMMO

CombatLog

Essentials

PvPArena

World Edit

MagicSpells

World Guard

and many more...

a13kZqW.png?2

No Caps

No Swearing

No Combat Log

PvP is Allowed

Griefing is Allowed

Raiding is Allowed

Stealing is Allowed

Be respectful

Be ethical

Use common sense

No Power Abusing

No Hacked Clients like X-ray

Q3RVnTQ.png

Download TechnicLauncher at: http://www.technicpack.net/download

Open The Launcher and Choose Tekkit Lite, Our server uses the latest build so use the latest build. [0.6.1]. Login and Type in the ip: PvP.DivinityMC.com

Hope to see you there!

:)

Banned Items: So Far We See DimensionDoors and MystCraft Causing a little bit of lagg sometimes, so we have disabled it for the moment, we will be adding it again soon but with a few restrictions

This server is pretty good. Community is excellent, and is the sole thing I look for when searching for a game server. Staff are mostly good.

As said in the main post, the server is new, so there are some growing pains. The banned items list is short, allowing the mod to be played as it should be.

Highly recommend this server, it just needs more people in the community and staff in different timezones.

Server Back Up! sry for downtime

Are we going to be given all of our things back? Or do we just have to start from scratch. Cause many of us started another server just incase this one went down forever. And I was very far here and would like my things back. Im not asking for raw materials, as that would be ridiculous. Just the machines I had, one tool I need, my jetpack, and some other things for those machines and tools and things.

Are we going to be given all of our things back? Or do we just have to start from scratch. Cause many of us started another server just incase this one went down forever. And I was very far here and would like my things back. Im not asking for raw materials, as that would be ridiculous. Just the machines I had, one tool I need, my jetpack, and some other things for those machines and tools and things.

The problem from the beginning was that our world got corrupted. so i had to delete it and everyone has to start over, Which Sucks, i know, i would myself never want to start over again. thats why we will probably be giving items to every player. doesnt matter if new or old player. we will be having a drop party probably tuesday next week around 8pm GMT+/--2:00

The problem from the beginning was that our world got corrupted. so i had to delete it and everyone has to start over, Which Sucks, i know, i would myself never want to start over again. thats why we will probably be giving items to every player. doesnt matter if new or old player. we will be having a drop party probably tuesday next week around 8pm GMT+/--2:00

Is it down again? And will we lose our stuff again? Sorry to annoy but I'm the spokesperson for quite a few members.