[0.6.5]MCTL[ANTI-LAG SYSTEM][100 SLOTS][GREIF-FREE][NO WHITELIST][24/7 365 Days A Year][PvE]

shenstone

Could i use lava for a cobblestone generator?

Thanks for your question nosrac11!

Due to some nasty greifers from previous experience if I enabled the use of lava you would be taking a risk of getting everything you built burned down - this happened to me. I don't even let my own staff use lava because it's too dangerous. Although the server store is opening in a few days so you can purchase cobble and various other items!

I hope you understand, have fun.

Shenstone

good god, guy, get that topic title wrangled into the proper format.

I will change it If a member of staff isn't happy with it although it seems to be bringing me players. And please get your profile message wrangled into the proper format it is inappropriate!

I will change it If a member of staff isn't happy with it although it seems to be bringing me players. And please get your profile message wrangled into the proper format it is inappropriate!

I am staff, and i am telling you to change it.

I am staff, and i am telling you to change it.

I do apologise I thought you were some random person messing around. Is there any way we can compromoise because it makes my post stand out from the croud and is getting me lots of players

Shenstone

I do apologise I thought you were some random person messing around. Is there any way we can compromoise because it makes my post stand out from the croud and is getting me lots of players

Shenstone

No. the only reason your post is standing out, is that you've decorated it like it's being pimped out on myspace. Your thread is good enough to stand out on its own merits, without being tarted up like a 14 year old girl with a hello kitty obsession.

whats happend? i cannot connect to the server since sunday. the server is online but always 0/10players i think they have the same problems like i
Hi inder really sorry about the downtime I am trying my best to fix the problem and my hosting company takes about 10 hours + to respond to tickets although I think I may be able to get the server running within the hour. Check the server status at the top of the page - I will update this regularly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...