adding mods to personal smp tekkit lite server

i have my own personal server im trying to set up. right now its just basic tekkit lite. i would like to have thaumcraft 3 and forestry (ive been watching yogscast and like the whole bee stuff). how would i go about adding them so that other people can play easily? or would i have to manually add them, start a new world of course, and have each person add those 2 mods to their jars?

I done the same. It's just like you said really. Just drop the jars or zips into the mods folder and do the same on the server. I didn't start a new world, just started a new build in new chunks. It was easy to tell it was a new area as the basic wand filled up with vis. I also added the extra bee's, Souls Shards and Rail Craft.

Also tried adding a few others but couldn't get them to work. Namely Xycraft and Portal Gun.

theres an old mod called ...toxicraft i think, added chemicals and radioactive goop, liquids that behaved like water but were very damaging...could make glassblocks filled with them that did damage when touched, i would love to have that added for smp use...anyways, i guess ill just have to give people the mods and tell them what to do lol