Quarries, teleport pipes and energy links, bug?

Hi!

Me and a friend is running a dedicated 3.1.2 tekkit server and i just logged in to see how our quarries were doing and found some strange things that have happened.

Our setup follows.

Base has this:

1x HV solar array -> MFSU -> MV Transformer -> LV Transformer -> Energy Link -> Power Teleport Pipe (world anchor at base)

Quarries lies about 300 blocks away (also with world anchor)

3x quarries at 60x60 blocks located in a small space, all connected with the same power teleport pipe and their outputs are going into a item teleport pipe back to our base cellar where they are hooked up to macerators and energy condensor that creates diamonds.

Problem:

This setup has worked for 6 different quarries so far, and these 3 new quarries was working for a couple hours, but now 2 out of 3 has stopped completely.

*) MFSU is full with power and energy link is clearly sending out power

*) Energy link at quarry end is recieving power BUT, only towards one direction (to the quarry that still operates), i tried replacing the conductive pipes but to no avail.

*) There is loads of stuff to be dug out so they havent halted because of that (although it looks VERY strange, one quarry has dug out the edges all the way to the bottom and left everything in the middle all the way to the top, the other one has dug a 30x60 hole all the way down and left the rest)

*) The above is probably NOT simply a graphic bug (which we seem to have a lot with buildcraft stuff) since from all this mining we managed to gain 2 stacks of diamonds, our previous 3 quarries yielded like 15 stacks of diamonds so im sure, despite being random, that 3x60x60 quarries will yield more than 128 diamonds =)

Any ideas on what could be wrong ?

Try removing the transformers, connecting the MFSU directly to the energy link, it might be that the quarries are only just receiving power due to the low voltage+distance (I think warp pipes reduce the power by an amount based on the distance teleported) besides which it'll speed up the quarries.

Also try re-placing the quarries, could be that they just bugged out...

Are you sure they are all connected properly? Sometimes they randomly change direction (The machines, not the quarry)

Yeah, im sure about that, i double checked everything and all is good until i check the power teleport pipe over at the quarries where the visible power only goes into 1 of 3 quarries, no matter what i do. (as they do when they dont need power no more)

Try removing the transformers, connecting the MFSU directly to the energy link, it might be that the quarries are only just receiving power due to the low voltage+distance (I think warp pipes reduce the power by an amount based on the distance teleported) besides which it'll speed up the quarries.

Also try re-placing the quarries, could be that they just bugged out...

Good idea!! Sounds reasonable, since 1 quarry runs at a maximum of 22.5 EU/Tick and energy link delivers a maximum of 7x EU and the LV transformer only delivers 32 EU that might be it! Power shortage! =)

Ill try that once i get a bit more sober and have my beauty sleep! Weird thing is it worked for a couple hours AND our last setup with 3 quarries worked flawlessly with even less power ( 4 MV Solar panel + MFE instead of 1x HV Solar panel + MFSU)

If they bugged out for some reason, is that a known thing? And is there a known solution to it? I know i saw something about buildcraft stuff being bad in multiplayer,

Ok so i tried to just remove everything and put it down again and it worked! For about 4 hours. Now it has shut down again =/

Can it have something to do with noone being online at the server? I cant remember having quarries stop working when i have been online, it is basically always shortly after logging in after a long break... i took some screenshots so you can see, its very weird how the quarries are excavating!

Quarry 1:

f8gfjvZ.jpg

Quarry 2:

Ai0yJv9.jpg

Quarry 3:

KK4N99L.jpg

Here the 3 quarries and the world anchor can be seen, i had to arrange the power pipes in this weird way for them to function, they bugged out as well =/

2FiZSn4.jpg

Water has a habbit of bugging out quarries. I suggest removing the water.

Really? I always try to put them in water to get obsidian and a lot less ugly hole when its done.

Guess i tear this setup down and move up to dry land and give it a go, cba removing all that water, built on a shoreline hehe :)