[3.1.2]Grand Reopening of KuchenCraft[PvP][20 Slots][Factions][McMMO][No Banned Items][Griefing]

Doctor Ivo Robotnik

Overhaul

Kuchencraft is going to receive an overhaul soon, upgrading the RAM to over five times the current, increasing uptime, and allowing much more to be done to it.

-About-

KuchenCraft is a server that was created due to other servers having flaws that seemed to ruin the entire experience, KuchenCraft was made to have none of them.

KuchenCraft has many fun plugins, such as Factions, and strives to be the best possible experience for the community, even accepting community feedback, criticism, and advice. only has mature admins, and they do not spawn any items in.Kuchencraft is 24/7, however there may be downtime for adding plugins or something similar.Unless stated otherwise in this thread, the server will not be permanently down.

-Rules-

- No Hacking

- No Flaming

- No Griefing Spawn, SafeZones, or WarZones

- No abusing Lua

- No begging to admins

- No Combat Logging

- No Homophobia

- No Griefing inside your faction

- No Duping, only EMC farms

- No Fandom Bashing

- No one person Faction

IP: 71.36.146.157

Major Plugins

Factions

McMMO

Staff Application Form

Ingame Name:

Experience with Minecraft:

Experience with Tekkit:

Experience with being an Admin:

Experience with responsibility:

Experience with Worldedit:

Experience with Factions:

Experience with Coding:

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.):

Why you want to become admin:

Ingame Name:kport5

Experience with Minecraft:1 year

Experience with Tekkit:2 months

Experience with being an Admin:1 time but server shut down

Experience with responsibility:good

Experience with Worldedit:none

Experience with Factions:alot

Experience with Coding:not at all

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.):kport5

Why you want to become admin:it looks like a good server and i think i can help

Hidden

Ingame Name:kport5

Experience with Tekkit:2 months

Experience with being an Admin:1 time but server shut down

Experience with Coding:not at all

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.):kport5

Why you want to become admin:it looks like a good server and i think i can help

Ingame Name:yogsnova

Experience with Minecraft:2

Experience with Tekkit:2 weeks

Experience with being an Admin:a lot of helping the owner

Experience with Worldedit:nothing

Experience with Factions:lots

Experience with Coding:some

• 2 weeks later...

Staff Application Form

Ingame Name:Zero00000345

Experience with Minecraft:7 months

Experience with Tekkit:7 months

Experience with being an Admin:none

Experience with Coding:none

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.):Skype

Why you want to become admin:Because I have never been one and this server is awesome

Staff Application Form

Ingame Name:minihider123

Experience with Tekkit:! year

Experience with being admin:good

Experience with Worldedit:good

Experience with Factions:perfect

Experience with Coding:some

why do you want to be an admin:its fun and i like to help people just not spawning things in and helping with spawn,pvp areanas,mini games,and thats about it.

Hello,my ingame name is minihider123.I've been playing Minecraft for about one year now.Now Tekkit well I have been playing that for about one year and two months.I have been an admin only in the regular minecraft.In tekkit i have been co-owner on a server but the server was controlled by a little kid so he tried to troll me so i just left.Now in responsibility well I'm mature enough to play a game without raging.In the regular Minecraft I have used world edit a few times and I think im really good at it I know how to copy places,delete land,place land,and I know how to make a castle with world edit.I think im really good at it and also i've been told that im good at world edit,I think you would like me as a staff operator or a moderator.Now in factions im good at using i know how to join them make my self admin of another faction and things like that when im allowed to use the commands.In coding im kind of good at it I dont think im perfect or that im bad at coding.If by any chance you want to Skype me my Skype name is progamer7301.Oh i forgot to put my age at the biggining oh ill tell you now my age is 13 im pretty mature enough.Why I want to be an admin I want to be an admin because I really like to help people when they need it.But following the rules like not to spawn things in for them.Yea i like to help people and help make spawns make pvp areanas and get plugins for the server.So hopefully you'll read this application and accept me for staff.Bye :).

Ingame Name: wertel

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since the first public classic release.

Experience with Tekkit: Played for about a year.

Experience with being an Admin: I've hosted multiple servers of my own having a playerbase of around twenty people, I also used to administrate certain Byond games.

Experience with responsibility: I've been trusted with numerous things, passwords, secrets, administrator privileges, amongst other things.

Experience with Worldedit: I have used it to do numerous things, massive structures that look nice, and fixing grief.

Experience with Factions: I've used it on almost every server I have ever owned.

Experience with Coding: C++ and Java

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): Steam and Skype

Why you want to become admin: I need something to take up my freetime that doesn't involve masturbation or illicit activities.

Staff Application Form

Ingame Name: tmc0777

Experience with Minecraft: 3 years

Experience with Tekkit: 3 years

Experience with being an Admin: 3 Times while helping the server.

Experience with responsibility: Lets just say I've had 3 servers kept for me to watch alone.

Experience with Worldedit: Only 20 times with the //wand and its Replacing blocks I know lots.

Experience with Factions: A lot

Experience with Coding: Java and little C++

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): Skype: Doggy Swag! Steam: TurretKing!

Why you want to become admin: I would love to be admin. I have lots of experience with admin and i love helping with finding plugins or looking out for the server. I'm smart and could really help you if you need it. Thanks and have a nice day! :D

• 4 weeks later...

In Game Name: Colbat_Ninja

Minecraft experience: 3 years

Tekkit experience: 1-2 years

Admin experiences: I was admin on 2 of my friends servers, and op on another and I was Head-Admin on another.

Responsibility: I am very responsible and I have never lied to an admin or anyone with a rank higher to me.

World-Edit Experience: I am new to world edit but I know a little on how to use it.

Factions Experience: I know factions very well and I prefer it over Towny.

Experience with Coding: I don't know much but I may get help from my dad if I am needed to help.

Contact Methods: Skype, Skype name is wickedpretzel83 (it should appear as Jack Curtis)

I would like to be an admin because I have been on many tekkit servers with abusive admins who teleport everyone into the void and just wreck the server. I want to make this server better for the players and I want to avoid Admin abuse. See you there :-)

Ingame Name: Brassm0nkey

Experience with Minecraft: 3 years

Experience with Tekkit: 6-7 months

Experience with being an Admin: I've been admin on a PvP server before. I managed bans, people that combat log and hack. That sort of thing.

Experience with responsibility: I'm responsible. I don't lie. I don't cheat. I play by the rules.

Experience with Worldedit: A lot.

Experience with Factions: A lot.

Experience with Coding: A little bit

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): Skype: brassm0nkeyfps, Steam: Brassm0nkey

Why you want to become admin: I can help keep your server running. Managing bans, Banning hackers. But I want to become an Admin because I like getting rid of hacking scum off of good servers. I love being admin/mod. Please.

Staff Application Form

In-game Name: AaronTheKing

Experience with Minecraft: Since Alpha stage

Experience with Tekkit: couple of months, i would say 2-3

Experience with being an Admin: I have hosted some servers of my own with an average player base of 20 or so. I've been head admin, admin, and even head moderator in different servers.

Experience with responsibility: Even though it probably doesn't mean much but take my word for it when i say I'm very trustworthy. At school I'm president of the ASB (associated Student body)meaning that this position take a lot of dedication and responsibility since its managing the whole school's student body.

Experience with Worldedit: In my opinion, this is one of the best plugins to have on a server. I absolutly love it. I have a lot of experience suing it to build as well as fix buildings or areas.

Experience with Factions:Every server I've hosted and been staff in has used faction. I have to say I'm pretty good at it.

Experience with Coding: sadly none...

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): preferably Skype but i can adapt to steam too. (skype: aarontheking3)

Why you want to become admin: I want to help the server reach its full potential. Hackers and such really just ruin your game. I want to take charge and make sure none of that happens. Like i said im very trustworthy. Give me a shot and i assure you that you wont be dissapointed.

Ingame Name: assassin7119

Experience with Minecraft: great, have had a fun time

Experience with Tekkit: tekkit is the only mod pack i play

Experience with being an Admin: I've been admin before and was good at it but the server shut down

Experience with responsibility: great I've stayed up late just to finish a project that was assigned to me

Experience with Worldedit: not quite sure what that is but I'm a great learner

Experience with Factions: i had the best faction on this server and i wasn't a staff

Experience with Coding: once again not quite sure ill be more than willing to learn

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): i have a skype but my names very common its my name of this post

Why you want to become admin: because i am very good at building and i would lie to help you get the server back up

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name:johncarro

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing since the beginning

Experience with Tekkit: since the beginning

Experience with being an Admin: I have my own server

Experience with responsibility: lots

Experience with Worldedit: tons

Experience with Factions: a bit

Experience with Coding: non

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): Skype- johncarro1

Why you want to become admin: Well first admin is a really fun experience and i have a lot of time on my hands since i just finished school also because i have people on servers especially on mine that just join to grief or talk dirty to other players or even be rude to admins and repetitively ask for op or mod or something of that matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame Name:deasertman

Experience with Minecraft:since it came out

Experience with Tekkit:6 months

Experience with being an Admin:5 times but 1 was hacked

Experience with Worldedit:awesome

Experience with Factions:average

Experience with Coding:none :P

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.):skype, Teamspeak, Hotmail.

Why you want to become admin:It Looks Like a Server And Mostly i Can Deal With People Who Talk Dirty Or Being Rude And Greifers.

• 4 months later...

Ingame Name: rcmaehl

Experience with Minecraft: Played since alpha

Experience with Tekkit: Played for around 6 months

Experience with being an Admin: Currently own 2 servers (1 public, 1 private) both pay for themselves twice over. Planning on launching a 3rd server soon.

Experience with responsibility: I have both a job and school, and I do exquisitely in both.

Experience with Worldedit: Tons, I use it often on my servers.

Experience with Factions: None, it takes away from the pure aspect of Anarchy by allowing you to protect your stuff and by preventing you from easily backstabbing your allies.

Experience with Coding: Depends on the coding language. I can do the basics of most languages.

Contact methods (Skype, Steam, etc.): Too many to count.

Why you want to become admin: I want to help your server grow and do my part in the community to make your server better. Also, to make your the most beautiful and delicious pies.