Working on Redefined.

Nareto

I'm trying to work on my mod pack, so I can get it to work. But I've come across a problem I didn't quite expect. The goal of my Modpack is to successfully merge Tekkit Lite and Voltz, to create a truly awesome experience. Over the past few months, I've constantly tried doing this, over and over again, but I've always come across an error in one way or another.

I started off with a fully updated(V. 1.6.1) and clean TekkitLite folder, and just copied over the Mods from voltz into the mods folder, and then the Coremods into the coremods folder. And I deleted a few mods I didn't want: Railcraft, EE3, PowerChrystalsCore, Flatbedrock, Mystcraft and Stevescarts. And then I deleted all of the folders except for Bin, Config, Coremods and Mods. And now, to test to make sure I got no errors I tried to run TekkitLite. And, I got this error. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks.

You're better off starting completely afresh, with a new modpack.jar, adding the mods you want, instead of adding a whole pack and taking it away again. The configs you copied over from Tekkit Lite and Voltz are themselves modified to allow the packs to work. Adding existing configs to an essentially new pack is a bad idea. The error you have is a ClassNotFoundException error, indicating a missing block/item/ID. Start afresh and modify the new configs yourself, instead of being lazy.

EDIT: This issue can also happen if you have combined mods for different versions of MC. If you want, I will make the modpack for you. Just PM me.

I'll give it another shot myself, but if something goes amiss, you'll be the one to call first. Thanks for the help ^.^

EDIT: Okay, I tried with a fresh Modpack.jar, and I downloaded all of the mods one by one, all the latest version for 1.4.7, and ran it. I got passed the Forge popup without any errors, so I assume all of my mods are the correct versions, and are compatible. But, I did however get an error on the actual Minecraft window, but not necessarily a crash report. Here's the forge error.

Hidden

I'll give it another shot myself, but if something goes amiss, you'll be the one to call first. Thanks for the help ^.^

EDIT: Okay, I tried with a fresh Modpack.jar, and I downloaded all of the mods one by one, all the latest version for 1.4.7, and ran it. I got passed the Forge popup without any errors, so I assume all of my mods are the correct versions, and are compatible. But, I did however get an error on the actual Minecraft window, but not necessarily a crash report. Here's the forge error.