Increase ore spawn rates?

davebth777

Would it be possible to increase the ore spawn rates for basically every single ore in voltz? I really enjoyed playing the big dig pack, because It made the challenge of larger projects easier, and after adding the mods from voltz to it, it was awesome. But alas there were a lot of bugs with the big dig pack, so I choose not to play it anymore. I was wondering if there was any way to make the ore in voltz spawn more, if not as much as the ores in big dig. I mainly want this because mining takes ages, and you need quite a lot of resources in voltz. Especially with projects such as particle acceleration, and fusion reactors, and they seem so daunting in the amount of resources you need, that it seems like an impossible feat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe if you take the file from the Big dig pack and transferred it to voltz, though this might not work and it won't work for everybody but you should try it and then we all could see and maybe try it out :) if it does work maybe Technic would officaly put it into voltz.

Maybe if you take the file from the Big dig pack and transferred it to voltz, though this might not work and it won't work for everybody but you should try it and then we all could see and maybe try it out :) if it does work maybe Technic would officaly put it into voltz.

It wouldn't. There is no way to add the config options. Deal with it.