[1.4.7]Airfirewall Server[Big Dig 1.2.2][CLOSED]

Airfirewall

This is a friendly building server so you can build your creations without having someone grief it. If you have plugin suggestions use /mail command in game to send the plugin name and some information about it to me.

IP Address: CLOSED

Grew to fast, didn't expect 400+ people to try joining in less then 7 days, was going to fix bugs and such as server progressed but players didn't give me the time to do so, they were always asking for help on the server.

Banned Items: Nukes, Tnt, quarrys,Tank Cart, all Anchors, tunnel bore, mining laser, tesla coil, crystal chest, REP, all block breakers, filler, rainmaker, and work cart.

Plugins: bPermissions, Worldedit, Grief Prevention, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsProtect.

Mods Removed: Mystic craft and Dimensional doors

Neather Disabled

Rules:

[1] Be respectful

[2] Do not ask for op, Staff, and Items!

[3] Use common sense

[4] No Stealing/Greifing

[5] No foul language!

[6] No spamming!

[7] No advertising!

[8] have fun =D

Shops: There will be no shops

Grief Prevention: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/grief-prevention/

Ranks:

I will determine ranks such as admins and moderators after i see how some player play and if they know how to use the plugins that are associated with the rank.

Hey I was going to try joiningg, but it said I had a lot of mods out of date/version. Doesnt the technic platform auto update each mod in the big dig pack? What would I have to do to join?

Do u have the latest version of Technic Launcher? If not get the latest, if so: I had to uninstall and re-install mine.