Unable to upload Logo/Background

Bradass84

When I attempt to upload a Logo or Background for a custom pack I get the following error:

Whoops!

Server Error: 500 (Internal Server Error)

What does this mean?

Something went wrong on our servers while we were processing your request. We're really sorry about this, and will work hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Perhaps you would like to go to our
?

I am pretty sure this is on their end. Is anyone else getting this? If so are they aware of this issue? Is there anything I can do on my end?

• 1 month later...

When I attempt to upload a Logo or Background for a custom pack I get the following error:

Whoops!

Server Error: 500 (Internal Server Error)

What does this mean?

Something went wrong on our servers while we were processing your request. We're really sorry about this, and will work hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Perhaps you would like to go to our
?

I am pretty sure this is on their end. Is anyone else getting this? If so are they aware of this issue? Is there anything I can do on my end?

You can't do anything about this because this is their problem. I have the same problem when updated my solder pack explosives craft 2, it gave me error 500 whenever I loaded the page after I updated the info of the pack on the platform