[1.1.3] Stalrik [PvP][No Banned Items]

emp

Welcome to Princes of Stalrik. Carve out your own corner of the world using the factions mod and begin building your empire, or rebel against the rule of the land and destroy your enemies from within! Create alliances with others to topple more powerful factions, and make claim as the rightful ruler of the land.

Rules:

Respect people, even while you blow them up.

No cheats, hacks, exploits.

No griefing spawn.

Server has been opened up

Please signup at forum.princ.ly

Server IP is: 198.245.72.194:25595

Minecraft Name:

caster55666

Times you are available to play:

Usually 2-5 PM on weekdays, 2-12 Am/PM on Fridays.

Do you have microphone:

It's crappy, but yes, I do.

Skype Name:

caster55666

Your timezone/general location:

Eastern, U.S.A.

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favorite type of :

Define 'interesting'? I'm a very odd person IRL. I hang out with the 'nerds', though we are from that. A better way to describe myself and my 'group' would be the Otakus. In Voltz, my main goal would be to get to the highest tier of power supply, and then blow the living hell out of any who oppose me. And I thing that last question needs some revision, friend.

Minecraft Name: Power_3579

Times you are available to play: 10 a.m - 9 p.m

Do you have microphone: no

Skype Name: no

Your timezone/general location: UTC - 6:00, Alabam, Wetumpka

Are you interesting? Yes What's your main goal? make an anti-matter missile What's your favourite type of missile : Ender Missile

Minecraft Name: eazycompany04

Do I have a mic: No

Timezone: Chicago area

Am I interesting: That's up to you to decide

Main Goal: Build a super hidden facility and kill all who oppose me

Favorite movie scene: hmmm... In Hangover when the Chinese dude jumps out of the cop car's trunk.

Do i have a mic: yes

Timezone:Greenwich mean time

Am i interesting: I would like to think so :3

Main Goal: To have fun, make friends and create stuff.

Favorite Movie Scene: When spongebob sings the c.a.m.p.f.i.r.e song :3

Minecraft Name: AlikaDarkWind

Times you are available to play: All the time now that my research is done lol

Do you have microphone: ya

Skype Name: (Only if you have one, if not than it's fine.)

Your timezone/general location: ( Example, NYC, Ontario, ect.) East coast/boston

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? : I'm interested in trying out some Voltz pvp style gameplay.

Welcome to Princes of Stalrik. Carve out your own corner of the world using the factions mod and begin building your empire, or rebel against the rule of the land and destroy your enemies from within! Create alliances with others to topple more powerful factions, and make claim as the rightful ruler of the land.

Rules:

Respect people, even while you blow them up.

No cheats, hacks, exploits.

No griefing spawn.

Use this forum to post a thread with the following information - IP will be provided to those who are accepted:

Minecraft Name:

Times you are available to play:

Do you have microphone:

Skype Name: (Only if you have one, if not than it's fine.)

Your timezone/general location: ( Example, NYC, Ontario, ect.)

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? :

Minecraft Name:baileydaisy

Times you are available to play:4-10 welsh time

Do you have microphone:yup

Skype Name:MrEasyCheasy

Your timezone/general location:Wales/Britain time

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favorite scene from your favorite movie? :My favorite scene of favorite movie is the "Put the bunny back in the box!"scene from Con Air.

Minecraft Name: Inevitable_Deep

Times you are available to play: 4:30-10:00

Do you have microphone:yes

Skype Name: (Only if you have one, if not than it's fine.) tell you in a message on the world

Your timezone/general location: ( Example, NYC, Ontario, ect.) Central time zone

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? : Goal: Become a large group and dominate all others whilst providing help to others in need. Fav movie scene the end of the hobbit when the finally see the lonely mountain am i interesting: most think so

Minecraft Name: dafsr2

Times you are available to play: 4:00 - 8:00

Do you have microphone: Yep

Skype Name: (Only if you have one, if not than it's fine.) dafsr6

Your timezone/general location: ( Example, NYC, Ontario, ect.) 7:00 Arizona

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? : What's interesting to one person isn't necessarily interesting to another. I've been told though that my tactics are rather interesting. Goal: My goal is just to have fun and mabye shoot one or two nuclear missiles and someone's base. My favorite scene from my favorite movie would have to be when the blackhawk got taken down in Blackhawk Down and those 3 soldiers were defending the heli against a whole horde of terriosts.

Minecraft Name: jonho95

Times you are available to play: weekday 4:30-7:00pm weekend 1:30-10:00pm

Do you have microphone: why yes i do

Skype Name: jonathon.rowe1

Your timezone/general location: Wales/Britain time

Are you interesting? yes i am interesting at times but i like to get to know people

What's your main goal? my main goal is to become KING OF THE SERVER jk i want to learn more about this mod pack and the way i learn is when i am working with others

What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? this is a hard, in tenacious d pick of destiny when jack meets kyle and jack starts to sing a song this link is the song

oh and where he uses his cock to disarm lasers

Minecraft Name: shadowclone69

Times you are available to play: 8-11 pm central on weekdays anytime on weekends

Do you have microphone:yes

Skype Name: (Only if you have one, if not than it's fine.) shadowclone069

Your timezone/general location: ( Example, NYC, Ontario, ect.) Chicago

Are you interesting? What's your main goal? What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? : yes but depends on the other party as well. fave scene is when jack sparrow jumps off the the light tower in stranger tides

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Name: superlivid25

Times you are available to play:8 am-5 pm weekends 5pm-9pm week days

Do you have microphone: yes

Skype Name: Jace Nembhard

Your timezone/general location: NYC

Are you interesting? What's your main goal?What's your favourite scene from your favourite movie? : i want to rule the world with a great empire in voltz