DARKESTEDGE[3.1.2] 3 MAIN WORLDS [FACTIONS][TOWNY][PVE] [120 Slots][EE Enabled]

TwiztedKid

I really hate to post a negative comment on this page, but I feel like it's something that should be said. The co-owner (frenchiemenchi, or Trisha) just had a small argument with another player. In this argument, she was discouraging the use of excessive capital letters (e.g.: CAPS) in messages. During this argument, she used significantly more capitals than the person she was criticizing. She eventually ended the argument by saying things like "kthnxbai" or "I didn't ask for back talk. I suggest you stop arguing with me and continue playing." While I agree that one shouldn't argue with the co-owner, it doesn't justify the fact that she was being hypocritical and rude to the players. Before anyone reading this jumps to conclusions, I was not the player she was arguing with. I am not banned, and I am still playing. I didn't post this out of spite or anger, but merely to inform those who join the server. This Tekkit server is one of the best I've played on, and I have nothing but praise for the owner. I just believe that the co-owner should be a bit more mature about her actions instead of using her authority to step on others.

ff3578.jpg

2v85t08.jpg

2n2bdx.jpg

21pgw.jpg

mvq1jk.jpg

33u63qg.jpg

This issue has been addressed and was handled. Those players are no longer apart of staff nor the server its self.

Thought this was a decent server, though i found the co owner likes to troll users and make the lives of players miserable.

I was randomly jailed for an infinite amount of time, and there is not a single mod or admin to be found to gather an explanation...

For now i hate to leave a negative comment about this server because it has amazing potential, but i play to have fun, not to be bullied by power hungry admins.

i hope it gets better!

As said above, the staff that abused their power are no longer apart of staff.

Everyone else, Thanks for the nice comments.

• 3 weeks later...