[0.6.5] Faith Tekkit Lite Server 50 slots.

Chalupa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RoflCraftler

Tekkit Experience: I played nearly half a year on a tekkit lite singlepalyer map so iv a really good experiance

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: not yet

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: after a time its boring to play smp so I decited to join a small server cause I want to ceep playing tekkit :D

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Raketforskaren

Tekkit Experience:I played a lot of tekkit when it first was released but I haven't played so much since.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I've been looking for a not to big, solid server without any lag.

IGN:zfrancavilla

Tekkit Experience: Heavy classic experience, including more than one High-end staff positions. Lite?.....New to me

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I want to learn, dammit.

IGN: eternalxpassion

Tekkit Experience: Enough to not be a noob but im still looking online for recipes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No, maybe so. I never use it I have skype.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I just want to find a server that i can stick with...

IGN: PvtCartman

Tekkit Experience: Have been playing for some time

Do you have a Mic: No at the moment

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Maybe, havent used it before

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Wanting to be able to build among other people to get inspired to build more than I usually do

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: xXBorderLineXx

Tekkit Experience: Very much experience with Tekkit and many other mods in the technic pack, and prior Minecraft experience since Alpha. Most servers are tolerable I would like to find a new good one for I have taken a break for a while and I would like to start fresh.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes, sometimes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I would like to start fresh on a new server, I took a break from Tekkit and Minecraft as a whole for my life had been busy.

• 1 month later...

ING: patkicu

Tekkit experience: about 9 months of playing in only one year but I'm great at industrial craft.

Do I have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Team Speak : No

Reason I whant to join: I need some help on knowing a lot of stuff with other mods.

PS: I'm not a whiner and I don't ask for anything.

IGN romancrusader

age 15

country USA

tekkit experiance the basics and some more techy stuff

do i have a mic yes

are you able to use team speak: not sure what that is\

reason i want to join: i need help learning how to play and i want to have a fun time and build great things with the tekkit comunity

IGN: The_0wnage

Tekkit experience: Tons been playing the game for a while however some mods i havn't used much and currently learning

Do you have a mic: Yes :)

Are you able to use teamspeak: Yes, been using it for league mainly but i can use it for tekkit!

Reason for wanting to join: i would like to join because i have been playing for a while and would like to help some of the other players learn the game as well as not a whole lot of fun playing by yourself so a server would be fun too!

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN:oo7rex

Tekkit Experience: just got but has watched alot of vids

Do you have a Mic: Yes and has skype

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: i really want a server where not alot of people can join and i can survive by my self

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: MrCorinMcNerd

Tekkit Experience: yes

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No:yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No: yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: bored as hell of playing alone and looking forward to change that, so i am awaiting a confimation or an denied from you ;)

IGN: SplitinLimbs

Tekkit Experience: Fair amount id say considering theres a lot to learn

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I like tekkit a lot and im looking for an active tekkit community to be apart of :D

IGN: patkicu.

Reason I want to join: I need some experts that don't swear/spam And that don't scam/raid and that are mature.

Tekkit experience: 2 Years. I'm also very good at basic Redstone and some Redstone power lighting.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: no I'm not allowed to talk to people on chat/video.

Do you have a Mic? yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons