Computercraft problem

llbenll

Question

I've searched the forums, i've tried everying thing

It just wont load, and when it did it said:

failed to load mods/computercraft/lua/bios/lua

Now it doesn't even notice item IDS

So i doubled check the item ids and they're correct.

I've changed the folder to

'ComputerCraft' Instead of '[2]ComputerCraft' Can someone find a way to fix this for me?

6 answers to this question

Jeez, both of you, what am i going to do with you?

There's a magical box up on the top right of the forums window, next to a button that says "search". Try using it once in a while. 2 of the first 3 results had your fix.

Jeez, both of you, what am i going to do with you?

There's a magical box up on the top right of the forums window, next to a button that says "search". Try using it once in a while. 2 of the first 3 results had your fix.

You do realise the following:

[list type=decimal]

[li]The OP had tried searching.[/li]

[li]Visitors looking for this bug fix have to register to search.[/li]

[li]Users who search will be searching with different keywords and phrases, they won't always get the results that they were after.[/li]

Heck, I had to register to try and find this fix, but others won't be so bothered.

Next time, a reference to the search or the topics would have been a lot more helpful.

You do realise the following:

[list type=decimal]

[li]The OP had tried searching.[/li]

[li]Visitors looking for this bug fix have to register to search.[/li]

[li]Users who search will be searching with different keywords and phrases, they won't always get the results that they were after.[/li]

Heck, I had to register to try and find this fix, but others won't be so bothered.

Next time, a reference to the search or the topics would have been a lot more helpful.

You do realize that if OP tried searching, he did it wrong, because the answer is in the first three topics, nobody cares about people who are too lazy to register in order to search for their problem, and searching is not rocket science.

We are not in the business of coddling people here, you either do it yourself, or don't expect it to get done.

Also, i almost missed this one:

i've tried everying thing
Have you tried tying soda cans to your ankles and wandering down the road yelling "I AM THE EMPEROR OF ICELAND."?

Guest fondelaar

Also, i almost missed this one: Have you tried tying soda cans to your ankles and wandering down the road yelling "I AM THE EMPEROR OF ICELAND."?

that sir, is an massive derp