Crash on mojang screen Fix (Confirmed)

Roet718

I did alot of research on the problem over a few days and found a variety supposed fixes. After a conversation with Canvox we got to the root of the problem. If you can confirm that Scala-library.jar is missing from your /appdata/roaming/.technic/tekkitmain/lib folder then this is likely your problem. For some reason my antivirus was silently blocking the download of the Scala-library.jar file. If you will temporarily disable your anti virus and download that file it should fix the problem.

TL;DR

Disable antivirus for a few minutes so the launcher can download a file.

I know many of you were having this issue so i hope this post helps.

I did alot of research on the problem over a few days and found a variety supposed fixes. After a conversation with Canvox we got to the root of the problem. If you can confirm that Scala-library.jar is missing from your /appdata/roaming/.technic/tekkitmain/lib folder then this is likely your problem. For some reason my antivirus was silently blocking the download of the Scala-library.jar file. If you will temporarily disable your anti virus and download that file it should fix the problem.

TL;DR

Disable antivirus for a few minutes so the launcher can download a file.

I know many of you were having this issue so i hope this post helps.

what do you mean?

You should have received a message in your inbox- a mod gave you a number of infraction points and you got the new picture because of that.

I mean does your laptop have like 5 or more gigs of ram and a good processor, or does your brother's. I'm going to try and figure out what's going on with lan connections, but you would be able to play together if one of you ran a server and you both connected to it.

Ok. I was missing my scale-library.jar so I deleted my tekkitmain folder and redownloaded everything with my anti-virus off. However even after that I still froze on the Mojang screen. I have checked the lib folder and the scale-library.jar is in there so any other ideas what might be causing it?