Tekkit Ultimate ++

EliasErik

Hey! Just coming here to debut my coming mod pack. It's called Tekkit Ultimate ++, or TU++. Click on this link and read the description... IT'S GOING TO BE CRAZY!!! By the way, when it's out there, please +1 it, and also, don't complain that it doesn't work or something, it just takes like 30 mins. to load. It has over 100 mods, so you can't really blame it. Click here to go to the mod pack site. And yes, I know that some are "FTB mods", but, to tell you the truth, I don't really care. I might even add BetterThanWolves and Mo'Creatures and the Mutant Mob series and Mo'Creepers and some others. Ok, just kidding about the last part, those mods owners are really protective, and I guess I understand. But I will still include FTB mods. And the reason is, I'm hoping to eventually get it as a Technic Pack official mod pack. Once that's done, I will probably create an FTB version for their launcher, and everyone's happy. It'll probably be called FTBU++ or FU++ xD (it sounds like f*** you saying f u). So yeah, +1 and have FUN!