[BIG DIG 1.3.9] Tekkitized: Big Dig [250 Slots] [Open] ~ Steam Powered Dedicated server. 99% uptime

ae80fa04-2bee-422f-a062-e2cb71aaf201.png

• Server adress: server.tekkitized.com:26000
    2.png
  • Server rules
    Server rules are always up to date on our website.
    Please refer to our website for an up to date list
    http://tekkitized.com
  • Removed mods:
    - None
  • Banned items
    - All items of destructive nature.- Items of disruptive nature
    - Items related to duping
    - Items related to game crashes
  • Plugins
    - Votifier
    - Griefprevention
    - Economy with Mall
  • About us
    Tekkitized is a top 10 ranked server and advertizes heavily on tekkitserverlist.com
    We hope that our Big Dig server becomes as popular as our tekkit server is. Our team will run the Big dig server with as much diligence as it runs our tekkit server.

If you are looking for a stable server, with a powerfull machine and is protected by a powerfull anti DDoS network to support your creations, come visit us at Tekkitized!
  • Uptime: 24/7 (minor outages may occur)

uptime.png
  • CommunityTekkitized is a fast growing community that has over 1000 members. We are tight group where everyone gets to know one another. Our community has members that have been with us for almost a year! When joining tekkitized you will see that it has the potential of greatness!
  • Open
    No whitelisting or greylisting, join our server as a visitor and immediately start playing!register on http://tekkitized.com to get ranked up to member and reap extra benefits! (increased payday and promotion)

661baccd700ed86329358b1fbb6a371d.png

Hey nick, for some reason, I got kicked and now it's saying bad login when I try to join the server. Know what's going on?

Restart your client from the launcher, that should fix the issue.

I would also recommend you change your minecraft character password unless you were dual clienting.

This server really is amazing. I have played with the tekkitized for a few months now, and the staff is great, the uptime is great, the lag is not there, and lastly, the owner really knows what he's doing. NickPauwels1998 can run a hell of a server!

ive only played on a private server up to this point, so I have no idea how public servers work. First question is... how do you get out of that huge building when you start, so you can start actually playing? (I was impressed, how do you build something like that??)

I also saw the 'claim' chest, i assume this prevents people from building in your area? I assume if I am in someone else's area that I wont be able drop my claim chest?

I have been on a few servers with different types of protections and so far, griefprevention has been the best! not sure why you don't like it but I've found it very easy to use and aside from certain items that can bypass it (those tools are banned on the servers) it's been brilliant. Tekkitized is my favourite with such a friendly community and it's all set up very well with great staff. None of the others I tried hold a candle to this bunch :D I'm surprised they aren't #1 on the list

I have been on a few servers with different types of protections and so far, griefprevention has been the best! not sure why you don't like it but I've found it very easy to use and aside from certain items that can bypass it (those tools are banned on the servers) it's been brilliant. Tekkitized is my favourite with such a friendly community and it's all set up very well with great staff. None of the others I tried hold a candle to this bunch :D I'm surprised they aren't #1 on the list

good point. i have used and messed with all of them. But with the solve and not being able to claim lots of land easily is annoying. When i first got to use the plugin it seemed to not work the way you would think it would. the Gold shovel and the starter chest thins is odd. yes it protects your land but thats about it.