Connection lost: Internal Exception

ive got the up to date java i think because when i go to control panel then uninstall a program

it says ive got 2 java's they are

java7 update 21

java7 update 21 64 bit are they the newest ones?

yes they are the newest ones tohught you can uninstall the non 64 bit if you are on a 64 bit system and visa versa.

Flying over your log, asides from the time out it seems like you two have either different client versions or one of you modded tekkit and the other didn't do the same.

Also be sure that Java and Tekkit aren't blocked by local firewalls - that also prevents joining LAN Servers.

Or your brother runs that many buildcraft stuff that you get disconnected even over LAN - BC currently has some kind of leaks that can make multiplayer quite impossible

(Will be fixed with Tekkit 1.1 no eta, they are waiting for mods to update to MC 1.5.2)

yes they are the newest ones tohught you can uninstall the non 64 bit if you are on a 64 bit system and visa versa.

Flying over your log, asides from the time out it seems like you two have either different client versions or one of you modded tekkit and the other didn't do the same.

Also be sure that Java and Tekkit aren't blocked by local firewalls - that also prevents joining LAN Servers.

Or your brother runs that many buildcraft stuff that you get disconnected even over LAN - BC currently has some kind of leaks that can make multiplayer quite impossible

(Will be fixed with Tekkit 1.1 no eta, they are waiting for mods to update to MC 1.5.2)

i am jonesy but on my brothers account, do you know a way i can fix this?