1.0.6 update broke all BC conductive pipes

DarkDvr

Question

Title: 1.0.6 update broke all BC conductive pipes

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: latest as of 12 May

Description of Problem:

Conductive pipes placed in 1.0.5 (working fine before update to 1.0.6) no longer work after update.

Breaking them off, then replacing same pipes in the same place fixes the problem.

Now I have to go through entire wiring in and replace all cond. pipes, my whole base lost all electricity =(

PS: Tekkit Version dropdown in this forum form only has 1.0.3 in it. That's not correct, as current version is 1.0.6.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

8 answers to this question

you might wanna revert back to 1.0.5 since even if you replace all the wiring, it'd be just a matter of time till they bug out again

Indeed, restarting the game broke all my conductive pipes again.

If there's ever a game-breaking bug, this is it.

PROBLEM IDENTIFIED!!!

i think... XD

So take all those pipes u have that aren't working and dump a bucket of water on them!!!!

They start running again!

i think the pipes aren't updating/checking/ticking/whatever... like they should.

Edit: Sadly i have to make sure the water gets near allllll the pipes before they will work...

But at least i don't have to replace anything.

PROBLEM IDENTIFIED!!!

i think... XD

So take all those pipes u have that aren't working and dump a bucket of water on them!!!!

They start running again!

i think the pipes aren't updating/checking/ticking/whatever... like they should.

Edit: Sadly i have to make sure the water gets near allllll the pipes before they will work...

But at least i don't have to replace anything.

Confirming again that this does not appear to work on any of the servers that I've tried it on.

Confirming again that this does not appear to work on any of the servers that I've tried it on.

hmmm. odd. Still works for me, but i haven't tried it on a server yet. i'll work on that one.

But here are some pics of single player in action.

20130514113305.th.png

20130514113332.th.png

Sadly u have to scoop the water back up and hose 'em again if they stop, or you leave the world.