[0.6.5] [SinCraft] [New Server] [Looking For Staff]

KidDalex

Just made this server and am looking for some good builders, and some staff to help me get it set up.

The IP: 174.22.224.219

This is a beta server, I will remake this server with bukkit in order to add some plugins like Essentials. As for the REALsheaffer comment, we both know that you only posted that because you were mad about my review to your server. It's not my fault you decided to be unfair to the 2 players who played the longest in your server.

This server is terrible. The staff was rude, and harassed me after I did nothing but keep to myself, and stay out of their business. While I played fair they cheated, to make a house and get a head start in the game, and on top of that, I was the only player on the server that was not part of the staff, even though this server has existed merely 10 minutes. After saying almost nothing to them, they banned me for no reason.

I would suggest that nobody joins this server.

If I might have a moment of your time,

Hello my IGN is 3rrr6 and I am a truly dedicated server player. I really enjoy the small community servers that are quiet and safe. I am 17 years old and I know you probably want someone older as any position of staff but I am currently employed and am about to go off to collage after summer. I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.5 and tekkit since last spring. I know pretty much all of the mods that servers don't usually ban. I dream of one day owning a server with a fully automated economy, a working government and nothing but excellent creations and ideas from the community. I am also an excellent builder! Images of my creations will be shown upon request. I also hate building things for myself... I find it boring :P I love creating things only if they can in anyway benefit the community as a whole like stores, markets, spawns, towns, castles, parks, and transport systems. I have a lot to offer this server and I hope you guys can consider my application. I promise to be readily available whilst online and fully capable of handling any task bestowed upon me.

Thank you for your time. : )

I want to be staff

1.I am friendly and helpful

2.I know how to be staff

3.I have never been staff on any other server

4.I am a moderate builder

5.I will not give free stuff to people

6.I do not hack

7.I don't swear

8.I don't abuse powers

Just made this server and am looking for some good builders, and some staff to help me get it set up.

The IP: 174.22.224.219

This is a beta server, I will remake this server with bukkit in order to add some plugins like Essentials. As for the REALsheaffer comment, we both know that you only posted that because you were mad about my review to your server. It's not my fault you decided to be unfair to the 2 players who played the longest in your server.

I would love to join the server (tekkit lite not the crappy version for noobs called tekkit classic) if u want me to join my ign is tractoid

• 6 months later...