Power tool weapons not showing up

Dinerfiner32

In the recommended version (1.0.11) the power tool's weapons section is not showing up. i think some of the other upgrades for the rest of the power suit are not showing up also. I think i got that figured out by changing the version to 1.0.13 i think..... So if that is the solution how do i change a server to have the power suit and tool stuff? I got the server off of the Technic pack website. Pls help i want to have the plasma cannon.

~Dinerfiner32

Well in a way that's my problem but not really...

When i open the power armor tinker table and select the power tool there should be four or five divider thing's (tool ,special , energy, WEAPONS :P). The weapon section is not showing up. So i cant even apply the upgrade to the power tool in the first place. Sorry for the confusion my explanation of the problem was not that clear.

~Dinerfiner32

Just copy the URL of the server download, then change the version numbers to the one you want. All the builds up to latest should be in there, afaik.

I use 1.1.4 myself, and a -lot- was added to powersuits since the version that is in 1.0.11.