Tekkit Not working at all

hobojo1234

Question

Title: Tekkit Not working at all

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: Java 7 Update 21 (64-bit)

Description of Problem:

So I recently tried to play tekkit on a LAN with my brother... I created world, and opened to lan. but whenever he would join, the server would freeze. I could still walk around, but he, the animals, and everything else on my screen was frozen. he experienced the same thing. This also happenes half of the time whenever i want to just play single player. i just can't do anything. and when i quit out, it freezes on "shutting down internal server" and i have to force quit out of that. and the force quitting takes a lot longer than it does for other programs. thanks a bunch.

Also, I'm on tekkit 1.5.1... i dont know why i can't select that and not "1_0_3"

So i'm on 1.5.1 just fyi.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

2 answers to this question

Relevant is the version of the Tekkit pack, not of Minecraft. All versions of the new Tekkit so far are for 1.5.1. If you're using the recommended build, you are using Tekkit 1.0.6.

Could you post the actual error message?

Well I'm using the reccomended version... whatever that is... and there are no error messages. I start the lan, he joins, then everything freezes, but i can still walk around and hit blocks... even though nothing drops. and its just stuck like that. no error message. again, when i try to quit out its just stuck at the "shutting down internal server" screen and i have to force quit.