Latest server .ZIP?

Dash16

I run a MineOS CRUX installation and I'd like to be able to create a profile for the latest Tekkit release. For those of you not familiar with MineOS CRUX, its a Linux build optimized for running a minecraft server. You can create profiles to have multiple servers running simultaneously on different ports, and configure those profiles to use vanilla, bukkit, or any number of custom mod platforms. The profiles can even update the installation to the latest version, provided that the .ZIP file containing the server files is updated.

My problem with Tekkit is the server .ZIP file's name contains the version number in it. I have to hard code the server zip as a variable in the profile, so once Tekkit server is updated to 1.0.7 or 1.1, a new .ZIP file will exist and my profile won't know about it. I could manually fix this by pointing the profile at a locally hosted ZIP with a base name like "TekkitServer.ZIP" and whenever a new release is out, download that new release to my local mirror and rename it to the name the profile uses, but was hoping this was already done serverside. I know some mod developers have a "latest" version of their plugin/mod/whatever, that is identical to the versioned direct download.

Does such a file exist for Tekkit, or is the only server release something like http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/tekkitmain/Tekkit_Server_v1.0.6.zip ?