(NEI) FIX TEKKIT 3.1.3. Where is it?

Can someone please give me a link, tutorial or something that will fix Not Enough Items(NEI)

The Recipes for Industrial Craft 2 will not show, i think that its only IC2 or maybe other Mods too.

Why can the people who created Tekkit not release a new version (3.1.4) Which fixes any bugs that is currently in Tekkit 3.1.3.

• Common Problem With NEI - No Recipes Showing for IC2

The version of IC2 in Tekkit Classic 3.1.3 is incompatible with NEI. I strongly suggest you use Tekkit Classic 3.1.2, because 3.1.3 has severe stability issues.

Niavmai theres no problem with the NEI GUI not showing and its simple to fix. Zephos and theprolo I am not going to downgrade to 3.1.2 as many people would just like it if the people who made tekkit 3.1.3 to just fix the thing. They have also took the Server version or tekkit 3.1.3 out of their website but luckily I found it and not getting raid of the server version.

If you want to use a severely unstable version, that's your decision. However, there's no fix to your problem and never will be for the versions of NEI and IC2 in Tekkit 3.1.3. They took the server version out for a reason - it was so unstable that even things as simple as placing an engine from Buildcraft would crash you. You gain basically nothing by updating to 3.1.3 (were there even any noteworthy new features at all?) except a pile of bugs.

• 4 weeks later...