[HELP!] ID MISMATCH BETWEEN WORLD AND GAME, .:TEKKIT SPACE:.

Robirt

Hello I have hosted a few Minecraft servers, vanila, tekkit lite, and now I am trying to run a tekkit Space server. However I am getting a ID mismatch error and I can not fix it. I have tried replacing the configs, mods, and coremods folders with the ones I have on my working client and nothing seems to work.

8735899096_4de53cd7c9.jpg

TekkitProblem by robirt55, on Flickr

Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some mods overwrite the vanilla minecraft blockids. Those mods do this when you start your client, even before you connect to the server. The server then checks your IDs, and sees you have a conflict, but its with a mod that the server does not have.

The Normal blockid conflict message comes up when the server and the client both have the same mod or same mods and there is more than one mod trying to use a blockid, or the mods on the client are configured to use a different set of blockids than the server.

In this case, though, your client has a mod that the server does not have -- and this mod has overwritten a vanilla minecraft blockid. So the error is saying that your client is disagreing with the server about a vanilla minecraft blockid that has been overwritten by a client mod the server does not have.

The solution is to remove that 'extra' mod from your client. Coping over the server configs will not help you, because the mod is not on the server -- the servers config files do not apply to the mod that is causing the error.

You don't need to change anything about the server, the blockids, or any config files -- just remove any mods that the client has, that the server does not have.

• 6 months later...

Some mods overwrite the vanilla minecraft blockids. Those mods do this when you start your client, even before you connect to the server. The server then checks your IDs, and sees you have a conflict, but its with a mod that the server does not have.

The Normal blockid conflict message comes up when the server and the client both have the same mod or same mods and there is more than one mod trying to use a blockid, or the mods on the client are configured to use a different set of blockids than the server.

In this case, though, your client has a mod that the server does not have -- and this mod has overwritten a vanilla minecraft blockid. So the error is saying that your client is disagreing with the server about a vanilla minecraft blockid that has been overwritten by a client mod the server does not have.

The solution is to remove that 'extra' mod from your client. Coping over the server configs will not help you, because the mod is not on the server -- the servers config files do not apply to the mod that is causing the error.

You don't need to change anything about the server, the blockids, or any config files -- just remove any mods that the client has, that the server does not have.

It doesn't work for me, even when I done it. I CAN NEVER CONNECT

OMG

I would love to know the answer to this as well, to expand on this I am currently working on two different servers, Local windows one with intel core and and a remote linux amd 64. I am using the exact same server files on both servers and the windows one has no issues, the remote linux one gives those errors. what the hell?