Java Virtual Machine?

TheOpticMonkeh

Question

Launcher Version: newest

Operating System: Windows XP

Java Version: 7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

so one day i was playing on tekkit and so i left. wen i come back to my computer,i try to launch tekkit launcher but it wont let me!it also says "virtual machine"

Error Messages:

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: A fatal exception has occured.Program will exit

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

me to iam haveing the same problem as wall its suck i just want to play tekkit lite but whan i chick on it cames up with could not create the java virtual machine error; a fatal exeption has occured.program will exit its realy pissing me off i just want to play tekkit lite plzz help me

I am having the same problem as well maybe it has something to do with 32-bit operating systems but i don't know, what i found that works for a temporary fix is to go to your search using a microsoft os system and to type in "%appdata% and to recycle the .technic folder. After doing so go and redownload the technic laucher off tekkit site, and relaunch the game should work until you exit out of it causing you to have to redo the cycle over and over again to just play tekkit.