Server unloading error

Mistah

ever since the newest tekkit update, the server i'm running doesn't seem to launch properly. any suggestions?

Server loads itself normally until these things shows up (last two lines):

2013-05-26 02:20:06 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Done (1,773s)! For help, type "hel

p" or "?"

2013-05-26 02:20:06 [iNFO] [Galacticraft] Registered Dimension: -28

2013-05-26 02:20:06 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Loading DimDoors data

2013-05-26 02:20:07 [iNFO] [TreeCapitator] Block ID list parsing complete.

2013-05-26 02:20:07 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Loading NEI

2013-05-26 02:20:07 [iNFO] [Galacticraft] Galacticraft remote version found: 0.1.34

2013-05-26 02:17:42 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 1

2013-05-26 02:17:42 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -23

Well actually it doesn't mean it's a problem BUT the order it shows those lines is wrong. And that's why my and uidseas servers won't work. And I have no idea why it's shows those lines like that. Normally those two last lines shows up before this: (copied from above)

2013-05-26 02:20:07 [iNFO] [Galacticraft] Galacticraft remote version found: 0.1.34

I've tried to solve this problem

I deleted all technic &techniclauncher files from %appdata% and ran technic launcher again with new server. First time it worked fine then I shut it down and started again but once again, it showed those two damn lines last and I found no way to join to my own server.

check your server world folder for the folders associated with those DIMs, if it is even an issue with those, i have seen that on forge server alot where it loads and unloads the dimensions on startup but it may have to do with what mods you are running if you have added or removed any. generally the unloading isnt an issue unless you get a memory leak error afterwards. all dimensions unload after so longer of not being used depending on your config setups and what chunk loaders and their configs you have going.

just restarted my server to give you an example.

The last several lines are as follows:

2013-05-27 16:28:01 [iNFO] [Galacticraft] Galacticraft remote version found: 0.1.34

2013-05-27 16:28:10 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 1

2013-05-27 16:28:23 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -23

I'm assuming, as Magister pointed out above, that it's unloading the DIMs because they're not in use. At least, in my case, I've not used The End nor Galacticraft. My server is running fine with this being the case. I'm betting your issue lies elsewhere.

Thanks for the great advices! Finally solved the problem. My router had failed once again. All open ports were disabled and settings were literally messed like putting water in an electric wire. God I hate routers! Hopefully this fixed everything. Back to mining! --->

• 2 months later...