End of Stream Error!

MrFrostmaul

Hello, I am building a new pack for my private server for 1.5.2, all the mods etc. are working fine on single player and I have no issues on Single player, but when I load up the server (All with the same mods etc. and working fine)

I get this error randomly when playing on the server.

Error: http://pastebin.com/fSKWJtJr

- I dont know what mod is causing this as it does not say. - Minecraft does not crash just says "End oF Stream" and this error is in the ForgeModLoader Log.

Is this when you try and connect to the server or when you just booting up your server? Also, make sure you didn't accedentialy put a client side only mod in your server like invtory tweaks and nei.

What are you doing when it crashes? Are you approching ore gen maybe? Trying to craft a mod item? Approching a mod item? If you know if its any of these, try removing the offending mod and see if that changes anything.

Edit: Its fine for NEI to be in the core mods for a server, it only matters if its in the mods folder.

Edit: Also I tried joining and I was fine until I started to move around, even tho chunks were loading when I was standing still.

Anyhelp?

And I got same Issue and this is the error I got (This is it in the log!)

2013-05-27 21:11:52 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!

2013-05-27 21:11:52 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]

2013-05-27 21:11:52 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...

2013-05-27 21:11:52 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

2013-05-27 21:11:52 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]