Galacticraft slots in inventory disconnect game

MrTheRipper

Clicking on any of the blank slots in my inventory results in "Disconnected by server. Internal server error."

It doesn't seem to generate a crash report, but i get this from the server log. I've updated to 1.3.5. Everything is fresh and brand new.

2013-05-27 17:21:19 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet for mrtheripper/98.26.39.18: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 46, Size: 45

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 46, Size: 45

at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:604)

at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:382)

at tj.a(SourceFile:207)

at jh.a(SourceFile:611)

at de.a(SourceFile:31)

at ci.b(SourceFile:350)

at jh.d(SourceFile:60)

at jk.b(SourceFile:35)

at ie.b(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(SourceFile:480)

at hz.r(SourceFile:256)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(SourceFile:397)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:331)

at gp.run(SourceFile:573)

You're starting your server wrong- start it by using one of the launch scrips, or by starting it with BigDig.jar, not minecraft_server.jar.

This is where I cash in on that apology for overlooking something elementary. I knew I needed to rename a jar file to craftbukkit.jar to get things working. I renamed minecraft_server instead of BigDig. The guy who does these updates for our server was unavailable today. Probably should have waited instead of tackling it myself.

The problem here seems to be solved, as well as the one about the MPS in that other thread. I'll make a note over there for future reference. Thanks so much for your help.