Mojang Screen distorted

Cyberdyne

Question

Launcher Version: 242

Operating System: OS X Lion 10.7.5

Java Version: Version 7, update 21

Antivirus Program: None

Description of Problem:

Try to launch Tekkit, window opens fine, then shows mojang screen, which is distorted (appears to have been stretched vertically, looks like the bottom was dragged off the bottom of the screen.) Fullscreening the window at the right moment solves this, but I am rewarded with Tekkit maxing my CPU (but not RAM) at the menu screen. This causes extreme lag in the moving background of the menu and gameplay is impossible

Tried all other modpacks, same issues, redownloaded the launcher and Java. I have been able to play Tekkit perfectly before (The same launcher version even!) with no issues, but this randomly happened. Weird. Anyways, Help woud be greatly appreciated at some point

Macbook mid-2007 13 inch; 4 gb RAM, 2.16 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 320 GB 7200 RPM HD

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

None, It didn't crash, so no log

2 answers to this question

I know exactly what you mean. My computer specs are very similar to yours and I have found no fix to the problem. It really bothers me that it just happened out of the blue. Tekkit Classic is the only modpack I typically play on and it doesn't seem to want to work on Lion at all. In fact I have the same laptop as well.

Edited by laxrox29