Help With Map

Ace1652

Hey fellow technic pack users. I'm sure most of you haven't seen a puzzle/adventure map for technic pack because basically no one wants to do it as it can get complicated. I am in development of making one, I'm just having a hard time incorporating all the mods into puzzles. "Why should i care ?" you might be asking. Well I need someone, and only one or two people to help me out with it. Credit will go to anyone that helps and hopefully i can find someone to help me out i really want to make this map because there really is no adventure or puzzle maps for technic pack.

I would love to help. Unfortunately, I cannot supply a server for you, so I hope you have one set up xD

I tried to make a puzzle map by myself, a two-player one.... Let's just say it didn't go too well.

Hope to be working with you

-Hypnotichippo MOD EDIT: Don't do that.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be more than happy to help im REALLYYY good at tekkit/technic pack stuff but not to good with redstone unless its redpower.I'm availble all days of the week but on week days not till after 5pm Central time.if u would like me to help i would prefer if u could send me an email @[email protected] but poting a reply is fine but might no be imidiate to get a response!

thanks.

BrokenGlassGaming-Head Admin-Joshua Kee MOD EDIT: we still don't do that here

I'd love to help,

because i have made a puzzle map before (which was deleted because of an computer virus).

Also i know much about the usage of EE, IC2 and Buildcraft (a bit of ComputerCraft too),which could be useful for some puzzles or adventures.

I have got a mic and Teamspeak,only if it is important.

Here is my E-mail:

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...