Need help downgrading so I can play on 1.4.7 server.

Hello,

I've been playing on a Big Dig server that runs on Minecraft 1.4.7. When the launcher asked me if I wanted to upgrade the pack, I thought it would only upgrade the pack and not the minecraft jar. Now Big Dig runs on 1.5.2, and for the life of me I can't change it back. I even tried to restore the both technic and technic launcher files to a previous state, didn't work.

When I change the jars out to 1.4.7, it asks me if I want to upgrade the pack. I say no, and then it just does nothing. It only runs if I say yes to the upgrade.

Is there a way I can get a older launcher or something? I want to play on the 1.4.7 server but the launcher only works if I update everything. Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks,

Because if I accept the update, doesn't it automatically update the pack to the latest? Oh, when it asks to update, it's asking to upgrade to the older version doesn't it?

Yes, that's what it's asking to do. Kinda tricky wording, admittedly.

well, i have a problem with downgradeing aswell...

i cant downgrade big dig to 1.4.7, with the little gear thing underneath the box you sayed, i can only downgrade big dig but not minecraft itself. i tried to downgrade vanilla on the launcher, whitch worked. but big dig still runs on 1.5.2

any help?