Bug - Can't connect to server without crashing immediately

Daddy_Cecil

http://pastebin.com/W2jB9kv2

So, I was messing around on a Big Dig server, made my smeltery, everything works. My friend comes along who knows nothing about TConstruct, and I say the smeltery makes alloys. So he puts gold ore and iron ore in there, and I crash. I keep on crashing whenever I try to connect. So now I literally cannot connect to the server, as every time I connect I crash. I'm on a Mac, by the way.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my friend couldn't connect either, since it crashed him too. He's on a Windows.

I've noticed other people having similar crash logs. Post the Forge log please, you can find it in the main BigDig folder title 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' or something along those lines. Both the server and the client logs would be great.

Shame that it's just over 500kb, above Pastebin limit, and Googledocs doesn't want to publish, and I don't want to post a big wall of text, and I can't post it here even when in a spoiler, soooo...

Try splitting it between multiple pastebins.

Not much I can tell you, maybe somebody else will be able to help you more. You might try posting your logs on the MCF thread for Tinkers' Construct; otherwise, worst-case scenario you'll have to alter the config files and change the id for the smeltery - it should delete the smeltery blocks and let you log back into your world.