Gray Screen Error

The Big Dig mod pack has been working on my computer for 1.3.5. However, when I updated to 1.3.9, the mod pack would take forever to load, however once it did load, the only thing I saw was a gray screen. Now, none of my other mod packs on the technic launcer will load. I have tried allocating more RAM and updating my Java, but nothing seems to work. Please help.

I've had this issue occur on all of my players of my server. We found the best option is to remove the bigdig mod folder from the %appdata%/.technic/ folder and have the launcher redownload the whole pack.

i deleted the big dig modpack file and i redownload it, it says big dig so i click on it. it works and doesnt go to the white screen... but its regular minecraft with no mods or anything, it isnt big dig. i dont know what to do. heeeaaallp plzz. tanks

Wai! :D I figured it out! you need to redownload Big Dig. here is the URL http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/bigdig copy that and click on add new pack then click paste then add modpack. after that delete Big Dig and do it again. You will get a white/gray screen for a few seconds then it will launch! :D I hope you found this useful! :)

I created an account on these forums to say that this is the only method that worked for me. I tried allocating more memory to the launcher, I updated Java, I deleted Big Dig like four times. None of that worked. Your post, this right here is what worked for me.

I had similar problem which was caused by Comodo Antivirus. It sandboxed TechnicLauncher.exe (and temp.exe) which caused that mod pack was downloaded properly but the required *.dll files were not. This caused white/gray screen. Adding those files to Trusted files list fixed this issue.