Missing battery box (Electicity Problems)

Furryka

Dear Big Dig,

Since the new series of updates and removal of Industrial Craft 2, we're experiencing a lot of troubles to understand how now everything works. Either there are new items that must somehow work as a "missing link" or there are missing a lot of items.

For example as part of Voltz pack - battery box is missing. Is there any other way to collect electricity?

Also, why there exists Electrical Engine if it refuses to be accept any electricity or wiring.

We're 3 people on private server and we're confused. The only option to find any decent information about what's happening and how things work is this forum.

Wikipedia / YouTube does not supply proper information about what is in Big Dig.

Even presented Mekanism mod by DireWolf20 is different that we have in Big Dig.

Thank you for reading this post.

P.S. Coal generator is also missing.

I just Addressed this in a post i made called "Electric Expansion Mod", the battery box in Voltz is from the Electric Expansion mod and has other things such as the wires for connecting the Fulmination Generators and Fission/Fusion Reactors

I just Addressed this in a post i made called "Electric Expansion Mod", the battery box in Voltz is from the Electric Expansion mod and has other things such as the wires for connecting the Fulmination Generators and Fission/Fusion Reactors

Thank you for information. Good to know that someone also is interested in this. Could you link us to that thread? It would be best to unite :)

All the Mekanism will do this as far as I can see. The basic energy cube will store electricity. Can be powered with a wind turbine. Just filter out the mekanism stuff in the NEI on the Item SubSets menu and have a look around.

Speaking about energy cubes and windmill we managed somehow to get further, but thats it. Does the same wires power Smelter/Compressor/etc machines?

Speaking about energy cubes and windmill we managed somehow to get further, but thats it. Does the same wires power Smelter/Compressor/etc machines?

Yes using the universal cable.

I'm still learning it all myself, but when I rigged it up like my IC2 rig, it turned out a lot better because my automation setup with ores would overflow sometimes in IC2, but with the Mekanism stuff it seems to stack up any overflow.

Yes using the universal cable.

I'm still learning it all myself, but when I rigged it up like my IC2 rig, it turned out a lot better because my automation setup with ores would overflow sometimes in IC2, but with the Mekanism stuff it seems to stack up any overflow.

Thank you, that's good to know. Well now only closes problem we have left - how to deal with electrical engine. It refuses to accept any kind of wires. Also how voltage from Energy Cube's affects machines

Trying to get the electric engine to work and yeah, seems it does require ID2 for that so won't be using it. From the small testing I did, it looks like power doesn't come from the Uni wire if a machine can't take it, but I could be wrong.