Forestry/Bee Mod

davej974

Mods come with installation instructions.

Because I'm one of the nicest bastards you'll find around here, I'm going to link it to you.

I'm sure you'll be able to work it out from there.

Here's the installation instructions.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that Tekkit is currently on 1.5.1, Forge is already included and you don't need to use MultiMC. Even though that says "Easy", installing it manually is easy as well.

Mods come with installation instructions.

Because I'm one of the nicest bastards you'll find around here, I'm going to link it to you.

I'm sure you'll be able to work it out from there.

Here's the installation instructions.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that Tekkit is currently on 1.5.1, Forge is already included and you don't need to use MultiMC. Even though that says "Easy", installing it manually is easy as well.

Thanks,

I've tried everything and cannot get this mod to work with the new tekkit.

Has anyone actually added the forestry mod with tekkit 1.5.1?

Most likely, you've ran into ID conflicts.

Do you know how to look for ID conflicts, and resolve those?

It is not hard, and there are some excellent tutorials for that floating around the web.

People have added Forestry to packs, and if you have a look around the Platform you can see if there's a pack that strikes your fancy. Alternatively, play Big Dig. It's got Forestry included.

Most likely, you've ran into ID conflicts.

Do you know how to look for ID conflicts, and resolve those?

It is not hard, and there are some excellent tutorials for that floating around the web.

People have added Forestry to packs, and if you have a look around the Platform you can see if there's a pack that strikes your fancy. Alternatively, play Big Dig. It's got Forestry included.

No, i dont know how you look for ID conflicts, how do you? (im using the %appdata% method and dragging the forestry folder in my tekkit folder)

When you start the game, does it load completely into the main menu? Or does it stop and give you an error message?

Also, when you say that you drag the Forestry folder into the tekkit folder, do you mean that you're putting the .jar into the mods folder, or just into tekkit?

I drag the forestry folder in the mods folder.

It comes up with the below message after the loading screen:

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:UsersDavidAppDataRoaming.technictekkitmaincrash-reportscrash-2013-06-02_21.01.40-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash 

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c3d0bb52 --------

Full report at:

C:UsersDavidAppDataRoaming.technictekkitmaincrash-reportscrash-2013-06-02_21.01.40-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 02/06/13 21:01

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0

Java Version: 1.6.0_26, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

Memory: 89963296 bytes (85 MB) / 249438208 bytes (237 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.43.679 Minecraft Forge 7.7.2.679 68 mods loaded, 68 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML{5.1.43.679} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge{7.7.2.679} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHCore{1.5.1.5} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.3} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.02(1.5.1)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.1.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHNetwork{1.5.1.5} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHWorld{1.5.1.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CustomLAN{2.1} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GalacticraftCore{0.1.34} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.186.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-54.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_04 [1.5.1]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [buildCraft] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [bC Factory] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [bC Transport] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [bC Silicon] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial{2.2.0} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.2.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [bC Builders] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [bC Energy] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.l} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-l.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Backpack{1.7.8} [backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.5} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft{1.52} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle{1.52} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore{54.0.2} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-54.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors{54.0.0} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalDoors{1.5.1R1.3.5RC3} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.1R1.3.5RC3-61.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3{pre1g (build 4)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.2.4} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forestry{2.1.2.25} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

GregsLighting{1.5.1R1.8.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest{5.2.4.368} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.368.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatNatura{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Natura] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TConstruct] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits{0.6.0-444} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-444.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-110} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-110_MPS-422.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mystcraft{0.10.3.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.3.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NEIPlugins{1.0.8.0} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion{2.4.1.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.3} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.3-60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OCS{0.1.5} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.5e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a109} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a109.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TradeBoothMod{0.3} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod{1.5.1 v1.11.1} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools{3.1.2.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.9.0

OpenGL: GeForce GT 120/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Sphax 64 New

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:67)

at forestry.core.ForestryCore.init(ForestryCore.java:82)

at forestry.core.ForestryClient.init(ForestryClient.java:15)

at forestry.Forestry.init(Forestry.java:43)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)

at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 23793b25 ----------

First off, put error logs like that into code-tags. [*code]text here[*/code] (without the * of course)

It'll make the thread a lot nicer to read through.

Now, nullpoint exceptions are not my cup of tea, and I'm not very good at reading anything in these logs BUT ID mismatches. However, if I'm not mistaken, I'm seeing Forestry version 2.1.2?

When and where did you download this version?

At any rate, go here and download version 2.2.0.2

That one should work, I think. I believe that's the version I've got in my modpack.

Do not lie, please.

I specifically mentioned version 2.2.0.2 for you. If you went through the link you would have noticed the table there.

Go through the link again, and look for 2.2.0.2 and see what version of Minecraft it's for.