Closed

An excellent server, all in all. Spawn can be confusing at first, but there are many kind users that will show you how to begin, and many will even offer to let you build with them right off the bat! Very little lag, 100% uptime except for periodic lag-reduction restarts, much of the world is still untouched and ripe for development, and there are very few banned items so that you can enjoy all the awesome stuff tekkit has to offer!

I can see this server becoming extremely successful, if the userbase retains the sort of dedicated, kind, tekkit-addicted people it has so far haha. If I had to give a rating:

[Would play every day/10]

He forgot to mention no Turtles and apparently no Rubber... which leaves out a huge number of items.

You're right about turtles, but "no rubber?" Without rubber, tons and tons of items couldn't be made and rubber COULD NOT be banned on any tekkit server let alone this one.

He forgot to mention no Turtles and apparently no Rubber... which leaves out a huge number of items.

You're right about turtles, but "no rubber?" Without rubber, tons and tons of items couldn't be made and rubber COULD NOT be banned on any tekkit server let alone this one.

Jabobster: I actually can ban rubber, but i did not haha.

Drake: The Banned Items are in The Spawn Area, and I did not Touch Rubber.

Is this a PvP server?

When I was playing, one guy (Banishee or whatever) killed me and another guy (Portalsam), took our stuff, and flew away with Portalsam's jetpack, never to be seen again.

When I questioned him through the chat, he stated that he did that for food, is not willing to give our stuff back, and is permitted because it is a PvP server.

Just wanting confirmation (and possibly our stuff...?).

Otherwise, this is a good server.

Just be careful. Admin might destroy all of your hard work with nuke's on 512 second timers if you don't get along with him.

*Picture removed*

^ Just him admitting to doing it. I have extra pictures as well.

Admitting to doing what, first of all? Second, most admins do not go out of their way to destroy your work unless you've done something fairly wrong. So, please define "don't get along with him" a little better, as well. Finally, don't have squabbles with server admins on their forum threads in the first place. We have enough to keep track of here without bringing crap from a server to the forums.